• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What colour nail polish are you wearing?

mine are currently black :D

Last edited:
I bite my fingernails, so typically, I don't wear nail polish... I might pick it up though, to see if I can try to break the habit. But I doubt I will. >.<

Beige-ish pink (Zoya in Pandora) on my fingernails.
Pink (China Glaze in Pink Voltage) on my toenails.

I only wear it on my feet. Big toes are dark charcoal silver and other toes are black

When I find the nail polish, I'll be wearing black.
I know it's around here somewhere, I just can't find it...

I did them again last night..idk that I like them
pinkk.jpg

None right now lol My nails are pretty long though and my brother said they look like a monster's D: If I did use polish it's probably be green, blue, or clear.

Last edited:
tea.jpg

I'm a little obsessed with Instagram, so I'm sorry for the crazy filters. But this is what my nails looked like last week (until the middle finger chipped). :( I'm crazy about painting my nails though. It's so relaxing and I like the challenge of working on such a tiny canvas.

Back