• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What colour nail polish are you wearing?

As much as I love my nails painted, I currently don't have them painted right now.

Right now I'm too lazy to paint them, and paranoid of it getting everywhere.

Acrylics, with white french tips and just a pale pink base. Going to get them off soon, I don't like them. Wish my natural nails were good enough for nail polish.

So I found this pretty gold polish at Ulta:

This is it without flash:
k1QibPP.jpg

Last edited:
they are clear at the moment, but going to paint them peach this weekend (they're pretty short right now thats why)
i really love my nails, i painted them white last time and everyone thought they were acrylics

Right now I'm wearing teal nail polish with a silver glitter top coat on my ring fingers. The only picture I have of them is with me flipping off my computer which I don't think I'm allowed to post.
The nailpolish I use is strong af, so they're not really chipping, but you can see that my nails have grown quite a bit.

Back