• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

What color eyes do you have?

• Brown

Votes: 60 40.8%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Green

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
Mine are hazel. More on the brown side than green.

All of my friends say they're brown though. Whatever.

My eyes are a mix between green and blue. They're pretty much green now but when I was younger in math class when we had to make polls for data management class, kids would always say that my eyes were either blue or green. XD it was funny.

I have brown eyes but my husband has the most gorgeous hazel eyes heavily on the green side. When he takes off his glasses on an sunny day ..just gorgeous! I didn't even know what his eyes were at first, I looked it up and was like oh.... Thought he had just green lol

I have blue eyes. Not bright blue and I have a ring of green around my pupils.

Dark brown eyes to match my dark brown hair. It would be nice to have like green eyes or something but I feel like it would look weird with my skin tone and hair color. Dark brown is fine I guess

Mine are a shade of blueish green. I don't know my true eye color though...

As for the other one, I'd change mine to a green.

Hazel. Over the years the brown ate the green and you can only see it if you look up close and they just look light brown. But I love my eye color and shape.

Last edited:
Mine are hazel! Some people tell me "no you have brown eyes" and its probably the dumbest thing ever. (I know what color my eyes are excuse u)

My eyes are such a mix of light colors (very light gray-blue-green), the only way I would describe them is silver.

oh uh
I don't think I'd change them since I'd look weird with any other color. Light eyes are the prettiest to me.

Last edited:
Boring brown, almost black. Not very exciting haha. I envy those with beautiful eyes. :)

my eyes are normally brown but when I get really excited about things and on other occasions they turn pretty damn green

Back