• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What Color Are Your Eyes?

What color eyes do you have?

• Brown

Votes: 60 40.8%
  • Hazel

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • Green

Votes: 16 10.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Amber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters
my eyes are a kindof hazel/green - I really like them because they have black rings around the edge

There's no option for "jet black" so I just put brown.

For real though, you can't even tell that my eyes are brown unless you're really close up.
...and I don't let anyone get close to my face. >_>

Green! Green is one of the rarer eye colours so yay for green! I wouldn't change it to be honest. :3

My eyes are plain brown with a little green in them. Nobody really notices the green unless they actually look closely into my eyes. Even I didn't notice until one of my friends pointed it out.

Brown eyes, Brown hair syndrome.

I'm original lmao

Last edited:
why do people act like brown eyes are such a bad thing??
I personally love them..
and not just because I have them..

Broooown~

I dunno if this is a thing every brown-eyed person deals with, but they look super dark indoors and then when I go outside they're bright-as-heck almost yellow(???) in the sunlight. When you take into account the fact that I'm so pale my skin confuses cameras (I end up glowing like snow, it's awful) it's... yeah. It's interesting.

I'm cool with my eye color, don't get me wrong, but I love everyone's eye colors so whenever someone says they hate theirs I want to grab their face and be like "No. Listen. U BEAUTIFUL"

People have such pretty eyes :')

You all have eyes right? Good.

Actually, I was born without eyes, just a flat piece of flesh across my face.

I have a braille computer and I read the internet by stroking my feet on the screen because I also don't have hands, I instead have more feet.

I have blue eyes but I'd rather have hazel eyes, but not a dark muted hazel, like a bright green/yellow hazel.

Mine are dark brown. I really want to try a lighter brown contacts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do people act like brown eyes are such a bad thing??
I personally love them..
and not just because I have them..
Yes. I love men with brown eyes. c:

Back