• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are your opinions on amibo!?

Honestly I think they are a ridiculous money grab on Nintendo's part. I was kinda excited for them when I thought they DID things, but I haven't bought any because they are useless. Unlocking new costumes does not justify spending money on them.

Indeed like, $20 for a new costume.. no thanks? I mean, yeah some are nice and would probably look cool in my shelf or whatever but I wouldn't buy everyone just cause they pretty or just unlocks a random feature you could be without.

i had no struggle finding rosalina or villager?? i went to the gamestore last summer and they had tons of rosalina, and a couple of villagers idk if rosalina is rare or not thoh

Same here, maybe they are rarer in some areas.

I usually get Amiibo figures as gifts and have a small collection now. I do enjoy displaying them with my other gaming stuff but don't often actually use them.

Same here, maybe they are rarer in some areas.

I usually get Amiibo figures as gifts and have a small collection now. I do enjoy displaying them with my other gaming stuff but don't often actually use them.

here they are p rare i think, at least the first wave of rosalina and villagers unless you managed to catch the things.

but yeah that costume thing is like those DLC for Samurai/Dynasty Warriors game or those fighting games with a ****ton of costumes and random dlc you don't need unless they are cheap or free p much.

I love the little figures, but I hate the cards, I have HHA and I think it's really not fair that in order to get some of the really cute npc, like Isabelle, or Mister tom nook , is to go buy packs after pack hoping to get lucky enough to get them, its such a rip.

I love the little figures, but I hate the cards, I have HHA and I think it's really not fair that in order to get some of the really cute npc, like Isabelle, or Mister tom nook , is to go buy packs after pack hoping to get lucky enough to get them, its such a rip.

Yeah, I mean you can trade with people here too I guess or maybe ask to borrow, dunno how that works cause I only have one SP card, Harriet that I got before... But I agree, and especially to EU users when we only get 3 card in a pack.

I think the amiibo craze died down along time ago when the restocks came out and they became a little bit easier to obtain. I mean I still buy them every now and then when I can. Also right now what people are crazy about is collecting funko pop vinyl figures people are like really crazy about them.

I think the amiibo craze died down along time ago when the restocks came out and they became a little bit easier to obtain. I mean I still buy them every now and then when I can. Also right now what people are crazy about is collecting funko pop vinyl figures people are like really crazy about them.

If only Pok?mon GO would die out as quickly as amiibo did

If only Pok?mon GO would die out as quickly as amiibo did

agrees... i really wanna go smash people's phones for this lol.

but yeah the amiibo craze will probably somewhat be revived now with the new leaf updates

I really like collecting the cards, but it's so expensive (like others said, only 3 cards in a pack in Europe). I just don't really use them that much. Only when I play HHD, which is almost never lol

Back