• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what are you eating and drinking... right now!

Cheesy spaghetti with a Coke
Also two pieces of garlic bread.

Last edited:
Just sweet tea with lemon :3

Just drinking some water atm lol. Just finished eating dinner, which was rice, vegetables, and fried fish (catfish I believe).

Last edited:
string cheese and cashews. not the best snack, but we ran out of all the good food like seaweed and pocky

Last edited:
(I used to get the dark chocolate Pocky but i only see the plain chocolate version everywhere now.)

am comparing Lays smoked gouda/chive chips with their cheddar/sour cream chips. theyre both so good-- Why must one of them be discontinued? why?

Last edited:
Harbro! sie schmekt gut aus! or something like that. they are a better quality than the generic gummi candies, imo.

these are the ones I'm eating (my fav)

801025.jpg

but I also get the Haribo imported from Germany as well (no artificial colors or flavors)

Haribo-Goldbren-200g-Original-German-Gold-Bears-Gummi-Bears-7oz_main-1.jpg

Back