• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Were there any villagers who you originally thought had a different personality?

I’m bumping the thread to revive it.
Now let’s see if any of the sixteen villagers that’ll be added next week have puzzled you with their personality.

I thought Sasha was a peppy until I talked to him on a friend’s island and he mentioned his bug friends. I also thought Shino was a snooty and that Cephalobot was a lazy. I feel like a lot of villagers look like the opposite of the personality type they have.

Just by looking at Apollo, I honestly thought that he was a Jock instead of Cranky. Only goes to show how you can't judge a book by it's cover... 😅

Bonbon always gave me "normal" villager vibes, until I realized she shared dialogue with Bunnie.

I thought Rhonda was a snooty bc of her eye makeup, and that Drago was a jock. I’m also a little surprised that Diana was snooty— assumed she was sisterly for some reason. I also assumed Audie would be snooty, probably bc of the eye makeup.

^Oh yeah, I thought that about Rhonda too. Also, for a period of time, I thought Goose was a lazy villager. I think I got Goose, Benedict, and/or Egbert mixed up with one another.

I thought Pango was Snooty instead of Peppy.
I still think she'd make a better Snooty.

Blaire I thought would be Peppy instead of Snooty, but I'm glad she is snooty.

I always forget Francine is Snooty because I think of her as Peppy. (I dislike her anyway)

Ken fooled me a few times looking like a cranky but he's smug.

I just got Purrl in my town and I assumed she was a normal villager, but I found out the other day while reading the wiki that she's actually snooty!

Recently, Bree moved to my town, and I thought she was a normal villager, though she turned out to be a snooty. She's one of the very few Snooties that I actually like.

Back