• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024!

I'm super excited to be playing games with you guys again!!

As a heads up: I've started adding events to discord for the scheduled sessions (so far, just the few sessions I have scheduled for tomorrow). There's a lot of sessions that are still to be scheduled, and even just adding the existing ones will take a while. But it is on the radar, and it should help with timezone conversions!

it is also very time consuming and im going to go chill instead because my brain has died today

Just noticed that there was a Tera Orb collectible! Wowzers! I really wanna get it...but I opted out because of school...

nOOOOO my team 4 streak is over :cry: Oh well, I'm sure team 2 will be fun too!

I looooove the gameboy background so much!!! 😭 It would be really cute to have an avatar that looks like it's part of the screen 😋

And I NEED that smash ball asdfjkljkl;asd

Also, a question:

Is there a limit to how many sessions someone can sign up for? I may or may not have no life and an infinite amount of spare time... 🫥

I have been unfortunately battling an attack of carpal tunnel or something related all week, so I probably won't be able to play for the one week I thought I'd be available 😭😭😭 I'll try to spectate where I can, Splatoon players pls pick Range Blaster in my honor 🥀

Sorry if this is a dumb question lol, but I just wanted to clarify: the max amount of arcade tokens you can earn is 4?

That is correct!

nOOOOO my team 4 streak is over :cry: Oh well, I'm sure team 2 will be fun too!

I looooove the gameboy background so much!!! 😭 It would be really cute to have an avatar that looks like it's part of the screen 😋

And I NEED that smash ball asdfjkljkl;asd

Also, a question:

Is there a limit to how many sessions someone can sign up for? I may or may not have no life and an infinite amount of spare time... 🫥

Yeah.. I guess Team 2 will be ok too....

Yes, you can sign up for as many as you'd like! The only exception is for select competitive events, like Mario Party and Hide & Seek, we will try to balance out how many times each team has participants to some degree for fairness.

We have now added a Championship Time banner to the top of each TBTWC page! This banner represents the current time in EDT, the time zone that most events are posted in. If you struggle with time zones, this should help. Additionally, we will attempt to add as many events as possible to the Discord event calendar.

Woohoo, it's here!! With my East Asian time-zone/work schedule it might be difficult for to join much but I'm hoping to be able to get in at least once! :lemon:

Smash Ball, nice! I’ve always wanted that to be a collectible.
What happens when we get the collectible though? Do you think...
IMG_1987.gif

Can I still earn points, even when I opt out? Also, how will my points be added if I spectate the Twitch stream and my username there is different? (I'm Kierappan BTW)

Can I still earn points, even when I opt out? Also, how will my points be added if I spectate the Twitch stream and my username there is different? (I'm Kierappan BTW)
You won't be able to earn points without opting into the event, because there is nowhere for your points to go if you're not assigned to a team. Opting out after opting in also wouldn't remove you from your assigned team.

We don't actually use the Twitch chat, so your username on there doesn't matter at all! All spectator discussion takes place on our Discord server.

may i ask is it too late to join? could someone still join even if they dont have all the games?

i would like to join if it not too late to sign up.

If you're wanting to join, make sure to click on "account details" at the top right of the forums under your username. From there, click on "preferences" and there should be an option to select "Opt In" for the TBTWC. It may take a bit for your team to be assigned though (you may already know all of this, but thought I'd explain anyway!)

Oo the Gameboy background is cool.
It's nice seeing more collectibles with that purple background. I know he isn't new, but the little invader is cute.
Hope you all have fun! 🎆

Back