• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big congratulations to the new mods! They all seem really chill from what I've seen of 'em and I'm really looking forward to their contribution to the website.

Congrats LeBelleFleur , Oblivia, and Murray! Good luck!

I'm still considered too young. I'll be a member for 6 years before I can apply :(

A very warm welcome to our new Mods, LaBelleFleur, Murray, and Oblivia!! ... I am sure you will be awesome!

Thank you and a sad goodbye to Prof. Gallows and Kaiaa! (Especially Kaiaa ❤️❤️❤️- still lovin' you, Darlin' for my Pheebs!)

Awe!!! Congrats Murray, Oblivia and Labelle Fleur!!! Very excited for you!

Kaiaa and Professor Gallows, thank you both for all your hard work!!!! You will be greatly missed!!!

Congrats LeBelleFleur , Oblivia, and Murray! Good luck!

I'm still considered too young. I'll be a member for 6 years before I can apply :(

Join the club. I think I'm about your age.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But congrats to the new mods although I hardly know you!
And goodbye to the old mods, although I hardly knew you either.

SQUID JELLYFISH! <3
One of many weird coincidences that happened today: here is a photo of a jellyfish I took this morning at the beach.
JXJRaSE.jpg
On a more serious note, thank you so much for the opportunity, and congratulations to Murray & Oblivia! A big thank you to Kaiaa & Prof Gallows as well, you will be missed. Good luck in all of your future endeavours. :D

Last edited:
Nooo Kaiaa. </3 Thanks for everything, you too Gallows.

Welcome new mods! I hope you will carry on the Law of this place, I will miss it very much! I know they made the right decision with choosing you <3

Congratulations on your new positions to LaBelleFleur, Oblivia and Murray! I hope you enjoy being moderators. ^-^

Also thanks to Prof Gallows and Kaiaa for the hard work you did in the past! Hopefully the new moderators are able to continue your work!

congrats to the new mods! all seem super friendly & helpful around the site! and goodbye to gallows & kaiaa, you'll be missed~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back