• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome LaBelleFleur, Oblivia, and Murray :) I'm new hear but am glad to congratulate you guys on joining the team! :)

I actually like wearing sea creatures on my head IRL, so this avatar is rather fitting. Keepin' it.

A big thanks to Kaiaa and Gallows for everything you've done for the forum and its members. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. :)
Ha Ha, Oblivia ... Welcome! ... I just had to post this ...
23t0bd3.jpg

Lol that would be the best, but much like the sea bass collectible I've wanted for so long it won't happen :(

Ah, I see. Well tbh y'all should get some sort of green thing to commemorate all your great work. Also, I hope someone starts using Nagisa avatars indeed :3

tumblr_n7g35gtYc21rlv2xno1_500.png

i have no idea what you're talking about, buddy
Srsly, Just wanted to say what an awesome tribute your unique, one of a kind Thunder Flame is! ... evergreen in symbol of everlasting thanks. (or something like that! I tend to get too poetic! lol)
e32b.png

I had a funny feeling Oblivia would make it as a moderator. Congratulations to all three of you!

tumblr_mgabf5aueg1rhnhodo1_500.gif

Also, I'll miss Gallows and Kaiaa. Pretty much everyone from when I first joined here has left, and that's quite saddening.

So are we burying the retired mods?

I second burying the retired mods. We all need to take out our shovels, dig nice holes for them, and stuff them in, patching it back up deep in the forest far away where nobody will look to find them

(Obviously not creepy response :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
I second burying the retired mods. We all need to take out our shovels, dig nice holes for them, and stuff them in, patching it back up deep in the forest far away where nobody will look to find them

(Obviously not creepy response :rolleyes:)

But what about the Kermit Club some people mentioned earlier? I'm pretty sure Thunder wants them to join him. After all, he worked with them.

Last edited:
Collectibles are only to be restocked once a year, if at all. When you do restock the Collectibles, make sure no one knows about it by not publicly announcing it.

Congratulations on the promotion, even if I'm a tad late! Y'all have some big shoes to fill, but Kaiaa says that you're up to it, so everything should be great.

So I'm guessing putting Jellyfish on the heads of our avatars is the new meme fad now?? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back