• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Welcome our new mods! Thanks to our retiring mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to Gallows and Kaiaa; you were very much appreciated! And congratulations to the new mods! :3

Congrats to the new mods!

A special congrats to Fleur, she has been a great friend to me and I know she will do her job well!

Congrats to the new mods!

A special congrats to Fleur, she has been a great friend to me and I know she will do her job well!

oh my gosh, congrats you guys!!! thats awesome!! and thanks to kaiaa and gallows for everything theyve done :) <3

hqdefault.jpg

welcome to the world of blue and responsibility hoho, put up a smile it's a tentacle party :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe next year my dream will come true!!!

you're stuck with us

Hehe Congrats to the newly added staff members and to those going into retirement. :p t̶r̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back