• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Weirdest combination of food you've made/seen?

Told a few people I ate chicken and waffles on here one time and they were like ew weirdo
but <censored> that stuff is heavenly and it's definitely a combo i'd recommend

apparently I know someone who likes to make weird sandwhiches like ice cream and spaghetti.. like.. Just thinking about eating ice cream on bread...

I like to make sandwiches with mayonnaise, mustard, bacon, baloney, and cheese. They're delicious.

One of my brothers used to eat mayonnaise sandwiches. Literally, just that on bread.

Another brother liked to eat peanut butter, jelly, parmesan cheese, and Wheaties sandwiches.

I grew up with weird people.

My sister used to love Kraft cheese slice, peanut butter and mayo sandwich. And it had to be on cheap Wonder bread. When she was little (like 4 or 5) she would eat only that for lunch for months in a row. Disgusting smelling and looking!

lol, i used to eat those too. :p

No offence, but how could you both? Mayonnaise makes me want to puke:( I have had a hatred of it since I was about 3 and won't touch it or pass the jar lol:)
My weird combo (that I actually like!) is poppadoms dipped in cola:) it's actually nice but my friends give me disgusted looks:)

Last edited:
My sister used to love Kraft cheese slice, peanut butter and mayo sandwich. And it had to be on cheap Wonder bread. When she was little (like 4 or 5) she would eat only that for lunch for months in a row. Disgusting smelling and looking!

This sounds so disgusting. Does she still like them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

One of my brothers used to eat mayonnaise sandwiches. Literally, just that on bread.

Another brother liked to eat peanut butter, jelly, parmesan cheese, and Wheaties sandwiches.

I grew up with weird people.

The smell of these sandwiches would stink so bad if you brought them to school. omg

Any kind of hot sauce on my noodles/ramen!
Isn't there also the sterotype of pregnant women like to eat pickles with ice cream or something? I dunno tbh

I always thought people who put Cheetos or any other kind of chips in their sandwiches were weird.

just had a bologna and mustard sandwich
and i hate bologna with a huge passion

and i will never again try it again

I like to eat peanut butter with candy corn. and I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches with dill pickles. o3o ...OH. and I like to put ranch dressing on various things that are kinda weird to put ranch dressing on. like popcorn. and hamburgers. but if I do it with a hamburger, I just eat the hamburger by itself, not on bread/a bun.

my mom really likes to just mix up whatever the heck she happens to be eating at the time when it's more than one thing on the same plate, and it grosses me out a lot. my grandpa does that too. and I just kinda cringe... .__. but I suppose it depends. sometimes it isn't gross at all.

Last edited:
I like to eat peanut butter with candy corn. and I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches with dill pickles. o3o ...OH. and I like to put ranch dressing on various things that are kinda weird to put ranch dressing on. like popcorn. and hamburgers. but if I do it with a hamburger, I just eat the hamburger by itself, not on bread/a bun.

my mom really likes to just mix up whatever the heck she happens to be eating at the time when it's more than one thing on the same plate, and it grosses me out a lot. my grandpa does that too. and I just kinda cringe... .__. but I suppose it depends. sometimes it isn't gross at all.

Ugh. My mom likes to do that too. But usually only with meat, peas, and potatoes. It wouldn't be so bad if I had an aversion to combining food I guess :p

Back