• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Weirdest combination of food you've made/seen?

Weirdest combination.. I really don't know. lol

I have to think..

Well, my cousin always mixes ketchup in her mashed potatos, but I don't know if people would really consider it weird >_> ewwwww.. and mac and cheese. I know it might seem normal to some, but nope I hate ketchup lol

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can eat ketchup on their eggs. That is so unbelievably disgusting to me.

Sometimes I go ghetto with being lazy and cooking
So If I want say Chicken teriyaki
I will use chickennuggets, Premade 1 minute microwave rice, and teriyaki sauce ;-;
the entire meal takes less than 5 mintues
I like ketchup with my eggs but it can tbe a large amount, only like a few drops here and there.
I like Pickled things ( excluding pickles lol) the bitter the better +-+
the last thing is well, This isnt weird to japanese people but to americans it quite odd,
I like to putting the egg yolk on my meats/rice. Since I'm not used to eating raw eggs I do not put the white part but just the yolk ( heartattackinc) XD

My mom used to make me peanut butter and miracle whip sandwiches when I was little. They're really not that bad. Sure grossed out my friends though.

Ketchup and bologna sandwiches are disgusting. ^^;

My boyfriend eats mac n cheese with ketchup.

When I was a kid I tried Vienna Sausages with mustard. It was really gross. I like vienna sausages and mustard, just not together.
Actually a lot of people eat Mac n' cheese with ketchup including me. If you put sauce on your spaghetti it's kind of the same thing.

One time I was desperate for food and Cook Out was closed so I got 1 piece of bread, spread ranch dressing on it, and put Goldfish on top of it because that was all I had. It was putrid and I honestly didn't know what I expected.

My sister will take mountain dew, ramen noodles, and the sauce thingys in the noodles and mix them together :c

omg ok so I have a friend who wraps dough shaped like donuts in pieces of bacon right. and then she deep fries it. and its like the greasiest thing ever and it grosses me out but she literally just shoves that **** down her throat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but bro. bro. one time I wanted bbq chips so bad that I actually took plain potato chips, "painted" them with bbq saice, let them dry a little and ate them. it was rly good tbh I recommend it

- - - Post Merge - - -

One time I was desperate for food and Cook Out was closed so I got 1 piece of bread, spread ranch dressing on it, and put Goldfish on top of it because that was all I had. It was putrid and I honestly didn't know what I expected.

sounds gross....ur a true brave person

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sister will take mountain dew, ramen noodles, and the sauce thingys in the noodles and mix them together :c

oh my god throwing up now excuse me....why must people ruin good food....

One of my friends in elementary school would dip her french fries in ice cream whenever we went to mcdonalds

I tried this sphagetti sauce I saw on honey boo boo episode, ohgod
Ketchup and butter, she called it sketti, It is actually pretty good if you can balance it out, to much ketchup and it has the savory flavor of ketchup, to much butter and its very oily so you have to mix it to get the right balance and it can be a very pleasant taste,

I ate fried chicken with blue berry sauce, honey and whipped cream. it was yummy :'D

Back