Visiting & Reviewing DAs! <3

@mertle thank you so much for the nice review! I’m really glad you liked it :> ah interior designing is my favourite part of the game so i’m happy you liked it. My bedroom (the fifth pic) will be changed soon to more zen furniture. I hope it will look okay haha :’ D

@underneath the stars - are you talking about the dark brown cabinet? That one is a Gracie’s item, although I forget what’s it’s called. It’s from her summer series! :)

Actually the white one with microwave on top. Is that ranch that is customized or something?

Actually the white one with microwave on top. Is that ranch that is customized or something?

Oh yep that is the ranch one customized :) looks really great as a kitchen counter! The back side is nice too if you wanna flip it over (if you don’t mind not being able to open it)

review of gardenia!

i love the landscaping and colourfulness of this town! the landscaping really fits the name of the town (the town is full of flowers/plants) and it looks so cool! there is the perfect amount of trees and bushes to make it feel cozy and have some variety within the town, but not too many so that it looks overgrown. i also love that you set your da while the trees are pink and there are cherry blossoms everywhere haha. some of my favourite parts of the outside of town are:

fkC3If2.jpg

this area! i love the placement of the fountain on the cliff, and the flowers & alternating bushes look really neat!

hTYCd0v.jpg

the windmill! i really like how the bushes/trees are symmetrical and the flowers look cutee

WnA0cCM.jpg

outside the house! this is probably my favourite area - i love how it feels enclosed in it's own separate area with the trees and bushes, and the clover path is such a nice touch!

the interior designs are also really pretty! my favourite rooms are:

PFNnjG5.jpg

the kitchen/dining area! it looks so nice and clean, one of my favourite kitchens i've seen so far!

JpVCKfQ.jpg

this room! it's so cutesy and i love the little picture of kid cat haha

overall, gardenia is a beautiful town that definitely lives up to it's name! you said it's not completely finished but it looks incredible so far - i'd love to see it when you've finished it! <3

Last edited:

thank you! aa i'm so sorry i haven't updated this thread for ages, i have the screenshots all ready to go but i just haven't gotten around to writing the reviews yet!

hopefully i'll have them up this weekend, again thanks for the reminder! <3

review of duskfall!

i love the vibe of your town! the landscaping is coming along really nicely, i can tell it's going to look awesome when you've finished! the different bush types & the bamboo you've used looks really neat, especially around pwps. my favourite parts around the outside of town are:

2mGKttu.jpg

this area! it's very cozy and i love how the bushes make it feel slightly enclosed. the bamboo is also a nice touch!

lDH6fNq.jpg

this arch! i really like how you set your da at night so these pwps light up! it looks really pretty.

9H6APHG.jpg

the campsite! i can tell this area is going to look really cute when it's done - you could even add some more 'campsite' themed pwps around it! i also like the placement of the rock in relation to the campsite because it would be a perfect place to sit whilst 'camping'!

the interior designs are also really cool! my favourite include:

g19fI6o.jpg

this room! i love the 'underwater' vibes, and wisps lamp actually fits perfectly with the theming of this room! i never though of that before haha

jnp2i2o.jpg

this room! i love how you've matched different furniture items/sets together to make a beautiful, blue room! it's also a great place to show off all your achievements and awards.

fqsSRiN.jpg

this room! i love how colourful it is.

overall, duskfall is an amazing town so far and i would love to visit it again when you have made some more progress on it! i'm so sorry that this review is late, i hope that's okay! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

review of clover!

i love the landscaping and interior designs in your town! i really like the peach trees all over town (peaches are one of my favourite in-game fruits hehe) and your use of select flowers is amazing! your interior designs are all beautiful and match different furniture items together really well! the outfit you laid out was also super cute. some of my favourite parts of the outside of town are:

Ioxl0c0.jpg

this area! i love how the arch leads up to the fountain, and the jacob's ladders are a really nice touch! i also really like how you have your da set to night so pwps like this one light up!

l6IRrzo.jpg

the picnic area! this is beautifully landscaped and has some cozy vibes which i love!

Zm2LAoi.jpg

and.. um.. me and cleo were just having a moment, okay? haha but seriously this area is also really pretty, especially with the heart lit up!

some of my favourite of the (beautiful) interior designs are:

5m5J0ve.jpg

this room! it's so fun and i love the picture of flora :3

l7ZvW78.jpg

this (gaming) room! i love how modern it is compared to the rest of the house and is such a cool idea for the basement!

SHEkEOt.jpg

this room! i love how you have matched different furniture items together (such as the cloud machine etc.) to make a really cute, pink room!

overall, clover is a beautiful town! i love how pretty and pastel it is, whilst also feeling cozy at the same time! again, i'm so sorry that this is up late, i hope that's okay!

Last edited:
review of pickles!

the landscaping and detail in this town is amazing! i love the placement of your pwps, and the use of different fruit trees in different areas to match with the flowers. i also really like how you have lots of bushes; it's all so carefully done and i love it! your interior designs are also beautiful! it was so much fun to look around your town. some of my favourite parts of the outside are:

KScm8Ey.jpg

this area - i love it when the flowers match the ones on the arch it look so beautiful!

PRAAvYw.jpg

by the bridge! i really like the placement of this fountain, and you landscaped around it so nicely as well aa

9fWUNmk.jpg

this area! this is so freaking cute! it's also really neat how the flowers match the colours of the fruit on the trees nearby (as mentioned before)

some of my favourite rooms you designed are:

AKNPnO4.jpg

this room! i love the gorgeous series and the layout is really nice.

XNSCnmW.jpg

this room! i love how you added in other furniture items that matched with the theme of the princess items.

5mVuDQh.jpg

lastly this room! the sloppy series is my favourite furniture set and the way you added in other pieces of furniture in with it is perfect!

overall, pickles is a beautiful town with amazing landscaping and really cool houses to visit! as with the last two reviews, i'm so sorry that this is up way later than i expected, i hope that's okay!

Last edited:
Hello, mertle dear. (`・ω・?)

I have two towns you can visit—

Komorebi: 5C00-0096-B723
A quiet, little old-fashioned town encompassed by an array of lush greenery and set around the edge of dusk during the chilly autumn season.
Nugget: 5F00-00D4-F05D
A hazy, little modern-esque town enveloped within a brightly green forest and set amidst the hums of rain during the late spring season.

Side note:
Nugget has changed a bit since the last time I updated its DA. I haven’t fixed it since the town is currently in summer (I’m trying to get it back to spring time so I can update it again, lol). Also, it’s a bit rough. I had a general idea, but I’d definitely like to get more PWP options and change some of the QR codes. XD

I'm so glad you liked Duskfall! I'm updating and changing things each day, so feel free to visit anytime. I always set the Dream at night/dusk.

Hello, mertle dear. (`・ω・?)

I have two towns you can visit—

Komorebi: 5C00-0096-B723
A quiet, little old-fashioned town encompassed by an array of lush greenery and set around the edge of dusk during the chilly autumn season.
Nugget: 5F00-00D4-F05D
A hazy, little modern-esque town enveloped within a brightly green forest and set amidst the hums of rain during the late spring season.

Side note:
Nugget has changed a bit since the last time I updated its DA. I haven’t fixed it since the town is currently in summer (I’m trying to get it back to spring time so I can update it again, lol). Also, it’s a bit rough. I had a general idea, but I’d definitely like to get more PWP options and change some of the QR codes. XD

i can't wait to visit your towns! i'll get the reviews up asap, thanks for commenting on my thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so glad you liked Duskfall! I'm updating and changing things each day, so feel free to visit anytime. I always set the Dream at night/dusk.

oh yeah, i never realised! it would make sense to have duskfall set at dusk, haha.

review of pickles!

the landscaping and detail in this town is amazing! i love the placement of your pwps, and the use of different fruit trees in different areas to match with the flowers. i also really like how you have lots of bushes; it's all so carefully done and i love it! your interior designs are also beautiful! it was so much fun to look around your town. some of my favourite parts of the outside are:

KScm8Ey.jpg

this area - i love it when the flowers match the ones on the arch it look so beautiful!

PRAAvYw.jpg

by the bridge! i really like the placement of this fountain, and you landscaped around it so nicely as well aa

9fWUNmk.jpg

this area! this is so freaking cute! it's also really neat how the flowers match the colours of the fruit on the trees nearby (as mentioned before)

some of my favourite rooms you designed are:

AKNPnO4.jpg

this room! i love the gorgeous series and the layout is really nice.

XNSCnmW.jpg

this room! i love how you added in other furniture items that matched with the theme of the princess items.

5mVuDQh.jpg

lastly this room! the sloppy series is my favourite furniture set and the way you added in other pieces of furniture in with it is perfect!

overall, pickles is a beautiful town with amazing landscaping and really cool houses to visit! as with the last two reviews, i'm so sorry that this is up way later than i expected, i hope that's okay!
Thank you so much for the review! :D I'm so glad you liked it!! ^o^

hiya
my dream address is 4C00-00BA-8E71 if you could review it! town name is tarte and player name is tessa just in case, thank you!

edit: things are quite messy right now since i've been reorganizing stuff, the town is unfinished lol

Last edited:
My dream address is in my signature :3 My town is nearly complete (just missing some flowers and one villager) after 4 years.

thank you both so much for commenting on my thread! i'll try and get these up asap <3

Back