• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! **Coming soon**

Visiting & Reviewing DAs! <3

mertle

♡(ˆ‿ˆԅ)
Bells
User Title Color Change
Leif
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
animated_skull_divider_by_gasara-d5hgokz.gif

hi! credit to @meggtheegg for this idea; i was completely inspired by her thread and really wanted to make my own :)

i love to visit das, and it would be so cool to review them with screenshots and stuff! i would also love to see people's dreamies and how they landscape and aaa just everything

also ik that there is already the official dream address thread for this kind of thing but i'd really like to review towns on my own thread lolol

if you'd like me to review your town please leave me your dream address and i'll try to get back to you as soon as possible! ^^

CaramelCookie's Hangzhou - 5D00-00C4-D1D1 (page 1)
Paperboy012305's Leafton - 5B00-00AE-394F (page 1)
dizzy bone's Tinytree - 4A00-0021-97C5 (page 2)
titty21's Seacity - 7D00-0073-38BC (page 2)
bananora's Gardenia - 7A00-00C3-FC64 (page 3)
Chipl95's Duskfall - 5F00-00EC-1F50 (page 3)
Mayor Kera's Clover - 5A00-0016-2EC9 (page 3)
Loubelle's Pickles - 5A00-001E-0B16 (page 3)
1. morinokirii: 5C00-0096-B723
2. morinokirii: 5F00-00D4-F05D
3. tesss: 4C00-00BA-8E71
4. miii: 4E00-0069-F5EO

Last edited:
Hello! If you'd like, you can come visit Hangzhou! It's a zen town themed after the legend of the chinese zodiac~

DA: 5D00-00C4-D1D1

Thanks! ♪

Hello! If you'd like, you can come visit Hangzhou! It's a zen town themed after the legend of the chinese zodiac~

DA: 5D00-00C4-D1D1

Thanks! ♪

hi! thank you for replying to my thread! i will post the review tomorrow (gmt+1) because i can’t currently get the screenshots <3

review of hangzhou!

the theming and attention to detail in this town is incredible! i love the landscaping and colour scheme of the town, i think it fits so well with the theme. all of the pwps all fitted in really nicely as well. i also really liked the tiles with the different animals on them that you used in the plaza and in front of the villagers' houses (in accordance to which animal they were), that was a really nice touch! my favourite parts of the outside of town were:

MOvH27D.jpg

the pumpkin patch! i thought this was so cute and a really nice addition to the town.

iIwnZoa.jpg

the lucky cat standee - this is also really fun and goes well with the theming.

y117gHp.jpg

i also just really like the area outside of your house and your character's quote was really cute, i just love this town so much ahhdsjf

the inside of the mayor's house was also beautiful, but my two favourite rooms were:

lUC7PWE.jpg

the little zodiac animals all lined up are adorable in the main room!

9HZrmgr.jpg

dining with the lucky cats was fun! also really neat that you have the pictures of all your villagers along the back :3

your two alt characters were really cool too - i really liked how the pastel pinks of bunny's house contrasted to the rest of the darker colours in the town, i think it worked really well.

overall, i think this is an amazing town. it looks like so much effort and thought went into the town and it really shows through! just a quick question - how long have you been working on hangzhou? i'm just interested haha. also thank you for listening to me ramble about your town idk if this was actually helpful lolol

Last edited:
review of leafton!

this landscaping and interior design in this town is beautiful! i really like the use of different paths, for example the alternating clover path by the campsite and the 'steps' up to people's houses. the choice and placement of all the pwps is amazing and the outfits you laid out are actually really cute hehe. my favourite parts of the outside of town are:

LVCQNlA.jpg

the park! i think this area is so cute and i love how most things in this town are closed in with trees and bushes, it seems really cozy to me haha

V1fOYoG.jpg

i love this area where the roses on the ground match the roses on the arch! what was it you were planning to put in the empty space above here (at least i think it was here, correct me if i'm wrong)

i also really like how you decorated all three characters houses!

uyDfFEz.jpg

my favourite room in mayor anthony's house is the kitchen! i like the modern feel this room has.

yGU0jcU.jpg

i love the theming of the male alt character! aa sorry i forgot the alt character's names the outside of his house with all the bamboo and water is really neat, and i love the natural, earthy interior of his house!

8P66mCm.jpg

the female alt's restaurant is also really cool!

Zlo4rGL.jpg

i think her house is really well designed, especially this room hehe

overall, leafton is an amazing town - there isn't one area that isn't exciting to explore! but yeah, i'm really interested to know what's going to go in the space with steps up to it, maybe another alt's house? also thank you as well for letting me ramble on about how good your town is hehe

Last edited:
Wow this idea is amazing, screenshots & all. The thread will be good I can see sneak peaks of towns by members here. I get too busy to check out DA's. Making me inspired to hurry my DA. Thing is my siblings actually play with me and they refuse to fix their houses lol.

this is such an awesome idea!!!! please do more!!! its nice to see all the things you liked about each one!! and kudos to the Mayors who put together well themed towns!!!

my town is nowhere near finished, so ii kinda suck lol bht ii hope to have an awesome town as good as these!!!

Wow! Such a cute idea really! My town isn't completly finished yet, but you can visit it! Thank you! :)

DA: 7D00-0073-38BC

my DA is 7A00-00C3-FC64 !
the houses aren't complete and there are certain areas missing pwps but it's mostly finished (aside from some extra details). I can't wait to hear your opinions!

Last edited:
Wow this idea is amazing, screenshots & all. The thread will be good I can see sneak peaks of towns by members here. I get too busy to check out DA's. Making me inspired to hurry my DA. Thing is my siblings actually play with me and they refuse to fix their houses lol.

ah it makes me so happy that this will help people! again, credits to meggtheegg for the idea; i agree that it's an amazing idea!

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is such an awesome idea!!!! please do more!!! its nice to see all the things you liked about each one!! and kudos to the Mayors who put together well themed towns!!!

my town is nowhere near finished, so ii kinda suck lol bht ii hope to have an awesome town as good as these!!!

aww im glad you like it! again, credits to meggtheegg for the idea. and i'm the same - my town is a huge wip and it's so inspiring to explore these incredible towns! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you everyone for leaving your das! i'm so excited to visit everyone's towns! the reviews won't be posted for about 5 hours because i won't have my laptop until then, but ill try and get them all up today! <3

Last edited:
I'd love a review of my town!

DA for Duskfall is 5F00-00EC-1F50

Aww, thank you for the compliments! Love the pictures ♪
I'm happy you enjoyed your visit to Hangzhou ♥
I've had this town since may last year, so, a year and a month. :)

review of tinytree!

your. interior. designs. are. stunning. like seriously, every single room was beautiful! the landscaping of this town is also incredible; i love the autumnal vibes! the mushrooms, clovers and pink/orange/red flowers give a cozy woodland feel which i adore, along with the many trees (of course - tinytree!) and bamboo. my favourite parts around the outside of town are:

FJNoXtF.jpg

this area! i love the water thingy and i think it fits in so well with your town.

9TuKZWf.jpg

also this area! it's a perfect example of how beautiful the landscaping is aa

but my absolute favourite part of town are the player houses; my favourite rooms are:

0gpFu0B.jpg

the cafe - it's so cute and cozy and fits really well with the aesthetic of your town!

Krbktu4.jpg

this bedroom! all the furniture matches together so perfectly and it looks so amazing omgg

fS9nP7q.jpg

also this bedroom! like the cafe, i really like how it fits the theme of your town.

wz7cRpo.jpg

finally the kitchen! i love this character's house so much but this was my favourite room - every matches together so well and it's just so freaking adorable i can't

overall, i think this town is beautiful! everything ties together really well and the interior designs are the best things ever, ugh, i wish i was as talented as you and everyone else who's towns i've visited! hopefully this review actually makes sense - i think i've used the words stunning and beautiful too many times but it just is okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

aa i'm so sorry i could only get one review up tonight - i'll try and get as many done tomorrow as possible! <3

Last edited:
@mertle thank you so much for the nice review! I’m really glad you liked it :> ah interior designing is my favourite part of the game so i’m happy you liked it. My bedroom (the fifth pic) will be changed soon to more zen furniture. I hope it will look okay haha :’ D

@underneath the stars - are you talking about the dark brown cabinet? That one is a Gracie’s item, although I forget what’s it’s called. It’s from her summer series! :)

My DA is in my signature! There may be a few rogue flowers that I missed and some dig spots, but the rest should be good! C:

review of seacity!

i love the landscaping and bright colours of this town! i think this is the first town i've reviewed on this thread with such bright colours, i love it hehe! i also really like the use of the different paths - the beautiful pink/white one through the main town, the 'water' path round some pwps/houses and the seashell path on the beach. i also adore the bamboo in this town it's so pretty! some of my favourite parts on the outside of town are:

Dru6sMM.jpg

this area! i love this pwp and i think it looks so beautiful with the bamboo and water surrounding it! the bridge going 'across' the water is also really cute.

GeDCzli.jpg

i reallyy like the path going along the rainbow of flowers on the beach! it's such a cool way to landscape a beach and also a neat place to breed hybrids hehe

pFI0UyY.jpg

i love the grand entrance to the train station! i also think the symmetry looks really nice, and the matching roses are a nice touch!

the player houses are really well decorated and fit it so nicely with your town - seacity! some of my favourite rooms are:

K1EnaQW.jpg

the main room! i love how you mixed and matched different furniture sets together to make an underwater themed room!

8pohCKO.jpg

the bakery/cafe! i love the colour scheme and it looks so cute aa

pM579UC.jpg

this room! this one is probably my favourite - i think it's a cafe type room (please correct me if i am wrong!) but i love how it is a bit different to the rest of your town! the use of the ore is also really neat.[/spoiler]
overall, seacity is an amazing town! it was so fun to walk around and see all the different colours you used and how you gave seacity an underwater feel!

thank you everyone for submitting your das, i'm having so much fun visiting everyone's towns omg <3

Last edited:
My DA is 5A00-001E-0b16 :D Feel free to visit. My beach is cluttered with stuff though, so if you visit, don't mind that xD

edit: I'm realizing I have trash scattered all over my town xD lol sorry :v
edit 2: ok I cleaned up in case you haven't visited yet xD if you have, it's ok, it needed to be cleaned anyway ^-^

Last edited:
Back