• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers that look different from the previous games

fakemuseum

Bells
Switch
6879-9689-7455
New Horizons Token
I just scanned Lucky amiibo card today and I was quite shock when I met him in the campsite. He just looks so different from what he used to be, completely different from his picture in an amiibo card. His bandage is now pure white instead of some gray on the edge, which looks more scary. I like the old design more. any other villager that been rendered differently in this game?

I have a friend who thinks Zucker looked better in New Leaf. Personally I think he looks adorable anywhere haha 😋
He honestly did, the Gracie flan shirt complimented his look so well. He still looks cute though.

I think Biff has had a complete makeover, like he isn't even the same color anymore. He used to be dark brown and now he's completely red.

I have Lucky in my island and I really don't like the default clothes he wears now.

For some reason I think Flip looks a bit different, I'm not sure what it is though..

Yea, I really miss Zucker's flan shirt. I guess they want to emphasize he's takoyaki more than a puff ball.

I noticed Pietro's wool patterns were simplified (went from psychedelic to full on clown I suppose), I don't particularly want him in my town but I prefer how he looked before.

I have Kiki and she looks way better in this game, in New Leaf her eyes were weirdly stretched out horizontally but here her eyes are cute and round like her earlier appearances!

i think they look nicer - first noticed it when Biskit was in my campsite. he’s my all time favourite since the Gamecube era and i think this is his cutest iteration yet. his shirt is super cute too

I invited Tex(penguin) with an amiibo and I feel he looks alot different. Im not too sure but I think he's not as round as before.

Docs eyes used to be white in the frames of his glasses, giving him a eye popping look, but now they're just dots and. Ehhh

I just scanned Lucky amiibo card today and I was quite shock when I met him in the campsite. He just looks so different from what he used to be, completely different from his picture in an amiibo card. His bandage is now pure white instead of some gray on the edge, which looks more scary. I like the old design more. any other villager that been rendered differently in this game?

so, Lucky’s mask looks exactly like the mummy mask in the Able Sisters shop. I know a lot of villagers that previously had hats and glasses start with those, but they are removed if you give them another piece of clothing. So... if you give lucky a new mask, will you be able to see his whole face?

Back