• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Glad Molly made her way back to Tier 1 :)
Sad about Freya, Bam, and Pekoe's fall.
Dang Melba and Tangy have jumped up a lot.
Glad you're expanding Tier 4 so now Gala, Alice, and others can finally join it :)
My heart broke when I moved down Bam & Wolfgang D: It sucks, but I guess we'll see if they climb again in the next update!

Bob isn't Tier #1..

#fraud

zUAbMDb.gif
lmao. ahaha i've seen Bob pop up more than usual lately, but overall he definitely isn't as sought out as before. :c

My heart literally is swelling with happiness over the fact that Gala, Nana and Lyman are no longer bottom of the barrel.
♥. I really wish Nana was higher. Shes the only monkey that I like, really.

Wolfgang 25 :( it?s very low and so far from chief and fang ( even if they are more popular .. )

I'm happy to see Goldie in tier 2 ❤️

Last edited:
Do you have a particular method of tallying everything?

I just use excel. I have a sheet that has all the tiers and its villagers. While constantly lurking the VTP allll day, I make quick notes next to any villagers name that I've seen pop up frequently, villagers that quickly get snatched up from cycle threads or selling threads, and also notes of the villagers that get voided after being in boxes for so long.
It's really all just personal opinion, which I understand isn't the best way to compile a list like this, but if it worked before I'm hoping I can make it work again. c:

wow i can't believe molly climbed up the list to #15 !! i never saw her in one of the first tiers, usually she's in the third tier or lower.

wow. molly is in tier 1. welp. all of these changes is driving me... quackers.

:c well I can do less... actually, I wouldn't mind haha. but then the list would start to get very inaccurate and each update would be pretttyy big.
so i just saw it much better to do once a week.
now that I have a pretty good grasp on the trends with this list posted, updates really will only be once a week. not every other day like before when i was still fixing a lot of error lol.

LOVE that my main in each town (Rosie in Kappatau, Tangy in Parfait) are next to eachother❤️

Added a small amount of info on the pricing.
Also slowly but surely working on the updated picture.

It's really sad to see what most of my animals in my town's tier. I only have one extremely popular villager and it's Julian. :C

It's really sad to see what most of my animals in my town's tier. I only have one extremely popular villager and it's Julian. :C

As long as you love all your current villagers, tiers don't mean a thing.

For example, Lucky the Lazy dog is tier 2 which I agree with for the average person, but to me he will always be the top of tier 1 in my heart.

As long as you love all your current villagers, tiers don't mean a thing.

For example, Lucky the Lazy dog is tier 2 which I agree with for the average person, but to me he will always be the top of tier 1 in my heart.

Exactly. There are lots of villagers in tier 6 that some people (even I) adore, but unfortunately aren't shown much love/interest in the VTP.

-----

I decided to update the pricing. In my experience, and from other cycling threads, the pricing was just too high.
It's quite similar to the old system I had up, it's just reduced a bit for tiers 1-4.

I gotta give credit to my luck: Stitches is the only villager I've adopted and almost half of my villagers are in tier one. Thank the RNG Gods.

I have:
Roald
Peanut
Molly
Kyle
Lolly
Chief
Marina
Stitches
Muffy
Diana

My current villagers are: