• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Upcoming Nintendo Directs for Europe and North America scheduled for December 5th!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Chomp Call
Golden Salmonid Egg
Pinky
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Look out folks, Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America have announced simultaneous Nintendo Directs for December 5th at 9AM PST/6PM CET! The presentations will be focused on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS content. Most likely we'll see information for Wii U and 3DS titles coming early next year.

Nintendo of America has even gone as far to say "We'll be taking a fresh look at several announced Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games coming in 2013.", basically confirming the presence of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

(via NoE Twitter, NoA Twitter)

Read the full article at ACNewLeaf.com: http://acnewleaf.com/2012/12/04/upcoming-nintendo-direct-for-europe-scheduled-for-december-5th/

nintendodirectdecember5theurope.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly didn't expect one this early...
4am on thrusday for me... no thanks.

I'll probs check TBT before school as usual on my phone, luckily I get home early on thursday so I can see if there's anything cool.

I know usually I say I'm not expecting any ACNL, but this time I actually am, and if there isn't any I will be disappointed.

I do hope we get 'New Leaf' and not "let's turn over a new leaf because now you're mayor"
Actually, on second thoughts, I don't care what they call it. I just want a date!

I do hope we get 'New Leaf' and not "let's turn over a new leaf because now you're mayor"
Actually, on second thoughts, I don't care what they call it. I just want a date!

the only reason City Folk became Lets Go To The City because in some parts of Europe a 'City Folk' means a gang

Oh really? I must live in a nice part, I've never heard that lol. I heard it was due to regional accents, there's certainly some English accents that could make folk sound a bit naughty!

Thursday 3am for me. No, not tuning in. I've gotta get up for work only a few hours after that. I'll wait to hear the news after I get home. I'm sure someone will post it.

Yes! Wednesday 5pm, perfect time! I shall definitely be watching eagerly and will post updated if there are any! :D

Meh...
I'd love to hear the 6 magic words "AC:NL is upcoming to Europe soon !", but i don't think a EU release date before a US date is possible...

I have no idea why everybody assumes America has to get the game before Europe! I mean, times are changing, we all know that. And, I dunno about you guys; but I certainly feel that EU has had more of a game plan recently when it comes to release dates than NA.

I mean, as early as last year, EU got Black and White 2 days before NA! Even if the date is later than NA's, that's not to say that they can't announce it first...

I have no idea why everybody assumes America has to get the game before Europe! I mean, times are changing, we all know that. And, I dunno about you guys; but I certainly feel that EU has had more of a game plan recently when it comes to release dates than NA.

I mean, as early as last year, EU got Black and White 2 days before NA! Even if the date is later than NA's, that's not to say that they can't announce it first...
exactly

Since I just finished my international marketing class yesterday, I'm going to say this: They all have a release plan set up and ready to announce, they are just not announcing it to the public yet. It does not matter which country, as marketing techniques will be different for each, dependent on the individual marketing research. What works for one does not always work for another.

That said, I do think that it is a possibility that the two regions will be released together, but...currently, EU's release window is Spring, 2013 and NA's is Early (or first part, depending where you listened) 2013. Unless EU moves up their release window, I fully expect to see NA getting it before EU.

Upcoming Nintendo Direct Scheduled for North America, December 5th at 9am PT!

Back