• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Unpopular faves

I'm not sure who is popular or not, so I'm just going to say villagers that I don't see most people talk about.

Hopkins, Al, Boyd, Hans, Pietro, and Mott.

i think frita is adorable! she's just like a little hotdog wrapped in fries. i haven't been a fan of the other sheep in acnh, now that they wear shirts, but i think it actually makes frita even cuter~
Frita_NH.png

I don't understand the hate for Rodney. I had never seen him before NH, and the only reason I have seen him is because he gets a lot of hate. I personally don't see why people hate him so much, he looks pretty cute, and I'd be happy to have him one day should I need a smug villager.
This is like the first time I've heard of people disliking him, I was fine with him on my Animal Crossing: New Leaf village.
Post automatically merged:

1. Peggy the peppy Pig
She's so cute and I never see her being mentioned. She looks like she's from a Disney movie in my opinion.
I moved her in recently by scanning her amiibo. I wasn't familiar with her at all but fell in love when I invited her to my campsite the first time.
View attachment 259605
Peggy is my favorite girl villager in the series. I think she is adorable.

Last edited:
NVL_C_MEBQ_USZlow_039_R_ad.png

Have you seen anyone mention Cashmere at all? No? That's how underappreciated she is. Also, shes one of those ugly villagers. But to me, there's just something about her I love so much.
TIL Cashmere is a girl. For some reason I always thought she was a guy

1. Maddie

People hate Maddie? But she's adorable!

Idk why I see a lot of people hate these two? Muffy is a bit 50/50 it seems but I've not once seen anyone like Bella. Maybe it's because I had Bella in my GC town so I'm nostalgic, but yeah I really like them.

Muffy and Bella are both adorable. I guess with Bella I can kinda see why people don't like her... she's cute but she also looks a bit alternative. Like I can imagine her in her element in a mosh pit.

Pietro has a place in my heart because we had a friend who loved him years before we even played the game, and that rubbed off. I enjpy clowns, and never understood why people dislike them? He's just a cute clown sheep!

Pietro I kinda get, some folks find clowns creepy and tbf, there are a lot of intentionally creepy clowns out there in horror movies which kinda blurs the line between cute and creepy. Personally I think he's great.

Vladimir, he's a cute pink grumpy Russian bear cub, what's not to love??
Amiibo_132_Vladimir.png

And Ricky, he pulls off the unibrow really well imo and his mouth is super cute, and I just love squirrels in general :3
Amiibo_239_Ricky.png

My main island's starter jock and a nice fellow!

My second island's starter uchi.

I don't have her, but I think she's hilarious.

I know Pietro is technically a popular villager, but he also gets alot of hate. I love him so much though!

I have a soft spot for Croque. I love the fact that he constantly looks irritated by something. Like same dude.

Here are some of my favourite “unpopular” villagers.

33234109-5531-45A0-AA23-90D97BC3F19E.png

I know - he’s hideous. But he was one of my original villager back in my very first AC WW town so this grumpy pants will always hold a place in my heart.

067FED78-92D7-4E76-B846-52EFE6DA07D1.png

Look at him - he’s adorable! I honestly don’t know why he gets over looked so much.

805D9F42-068E-44BB-A89C-3F855F2D39E0.png

She’s an anteater and people hats them. I think they’re adorable. And Anabelle is just so cute!​

Sooo many:

Canberra

Diva

Shep

Rodney

Clay

...are just a few!

Of the new villagers, I also adore Megan. I honestly despise the high school clique mentality that at times seems to surround the popular villagers. Luckily I don’t see much of that around these forums.

i like peaches, we were best friends in my city folk town. haven’t had her since but if i got her i would be happy.

also, frogs. almost all frogs are generally disliked and i don’t get it!

Back