• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 3ds just for this game. I got it for Christmas. I also got the new Mario cart and the new Mario bros. I haven't opened them yet though. Life is sometimes too stressfull and busy.
I remember when I first turned 21, my roommates at the time came home to me drunk in the living room playing my GameCube animal crossing just spinning in circles. It was drunken fun!
I look forward to seeing all the new features and ways to play in the new game! I am vary much looking forward to it ^_^

I have a 3ds just for this game. I got it for Christmas.
I look forward to seeing all the new features and ways to play in the new game! I am vary much looking forward to it ^_^

I'm over 21, have been for almost 8 years now.
I never got drunk on my birthday.

Back on topic now.
I am looking forward to AC3D.
I am hopeful for the future of Animal Crossing.

I'm over 21, have been for almost 8 years now.
I never got drunk on my birthday.

Back on topic now.
I am looking forward to AC3D.
I am hopeful for the future of Animal Crossing.

Neat, I as well have never got drunk on my birthday as well. On my 21st bday I didn't drink at all. I went to bed early that day. My lil story was just a point when I did. In fact the first time I had ever had alcohol was a few months past my 21st.

Back on
I too look forward to ac3d

Being able to drink alcohol on your birthday in AC3DS wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it? ;)
Well, we're all dying due to the lack of information. Nintendo... give us ... some... thing... already!

I'm going to stop complaining from lack of information until the end of march. I'm just gonna play games ever minute of that time such as Pokemon & Sims.

To pass the time!

I'm gonna play games and make art to pass the time when I'm not online.
^_^ I'll figure something out.

I'm so excited for this game! I've been waiting since last summer, maybe earlier. The excitement for this game just keeps building, and building through out the fan base.
So far, the game seems a lot better, and more detailed in aspects of home, interaction with other players, shopping (etc...)
I've been checking up on forums, reading news, watching videos, anything i can do to keep updated on the status of this game!
How could you not love animal crossing? It's so relaxed, and laid back, better than most games, though, having my own opinion, i never really did like 'hardcore' gaming per-say.
Animal Crossing gives you that outlet to...
Adventure, explore, customize, be artistic, it's all the things you always wanted to be able to do! Being active in your community, help you neighbors, grow friendships, even being in an animal village couldn't get any better.
AC3D seems so promising, in so many ways, from the game play, to the whole never ending, non-story, un-plotted plot line.

AC3D; The reason i bought a 3DS.

So far, i've heard a lot of things, including the characters who will be involved, and coming back, maps, and how things will be set up. There's not a whole lot to inform of, at least for now. I just wish nintendo would give more information D:

The list i got from gamestop, not to long ago, said the ETA of Animal Crossing was May 2nd, 2012.
To be honest, i don't trust Gamestop, so for now, i won't take their word for it. We'll just have to sit and wait...

Haha, thanks :p
I usually have quite a bit to say x)

especially on animal crossing, since i've been waiting, and i'm definitely anxious for more information at this point!

We all are. Anything new would be great, even if it's just information. But once it gets closer to the middle of the year, we'll start seeing a lot more about it.

We all are. Anything new would be great, even if it's just information. But once it gets closer to the middle of the year, we'll start seeing a lot more about it.

I really hope so. I'm so anxious to get this game! I know once i get it, i'll be completely obsessed with it for months on end. Sometime near summer would be ideal, seeing as it gives the most time to enjoy the gameplay.

I could probably wait until may-july, but after that i'll be ready to explode without it. Waiting isn't the real issue though, it's more so just school, and the fact that getting a good grasp on the game during summer would give us all a head start before the school year.

I'm only 13 myself, so school isn't as bad for me as it is for most of the people older than me.
Gotta have this game :F

I'm only 13 myself, so school isn't as bad for me as it is for most of the people older than me.
Gotta have this game :F

I wish I was lucky like you :(

this school year I dont have as much of a workload, but next year I'll be taking AP and college level classes so I'll be swamped with it. That's why I would prefer that ac3ds would come out during the summer. :(

I wish I was lucky like you :(

this school year I dont have as much of a workload, but next year I'll be taking AP and college level classes so I'll be swamped with it. That's why I would prefer that ac3ds would come out during the summer. :(

Yeah, it would definitely be more convenient for us all if it came out a bit before summer, or early summer. I would even settle with mid-summer if it was the only option. Late summer wouldn't be very ideal for any one to my knowledge.

Anywhere between early to mid-summer would be acceptable...

Anytime at all is the most important though!

Yeah, it would definitely be more convenient for us all if it came out a bit before summer, or early summer. I would even settle with mid-summer if it was the only option. Late summer wouldn't be very ideal for any one to my knowledge.

Anywhere between early to mid-summer would be acceptable...

Anytime at all is the most important though!

We have the same mind. We must be sharing the same brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back