Squirtle Squad
Bells
Green Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Now is finally the time I make an art thread!
e713d349.gif
I have some stuff archived here for you to check out
very happy colorful bear emt.gif
And yes, my username used to be Keitouu on instagram
green happy kitty bounce emt.gif

monaawes.png
mewsions.png
Rymesona.png
filbert 2018 or 2019.png

strawbebbi.png
eld.png
gachapoiddd.png
marnienbede.png
oleana.jpg
oleana screencap redraw.png

This last one is a screencap redraw from Twilight Wings ^^
winona.png
flower babies.png
sayu2!!!.png
35th logo redraw!.png
^Super Mario 5th Aniversary logo redraw!
peachy!.png
bowser is punk.png
Zipper's True Form.png
My headcanon of Zipper's true form!
Gross.png
Yum Yum.png
based on this photo!
thumbnail_Rainbow_Doll.png
Party_Animals-1.png

Rainy Day.png
Cupcake_Merged.jpg

EDIT: this thread now has a proper name! But why chickenscratch, you ask? It’s not that I think my art is chickenscratch but because a teacher’s assistant I had in middle school called an art piece I worked hard on “chickenscratch” in the earshot of the whole class. So this title is a snarky way of flipping the bird to her! (Pun intended).

Last edited:
Twenty_Two.jpeg

Filbert and I’s birthday isn’t till tomorrow (the 3rd), but I’ll be pretty busy then so I thought I’d share this now!
I think this is the first time I’ve done a full-colored drawing in an anime style haha 🧁🩵

IMG_9497.jpeg
IMG_9495.jpeg

IMG_9496.jpeg

The earrings are from Kawaii Aesthetics which is a super cute shop I absolutely reccomend! My mom got me their beaded flower choker I asked for and not only is it perfect but it also came in the cutest pink box with rainbow confetti paper! 🌈

your art is so colorful and cheerful 🥰
I love seeing progress through the years, too! you've always had a really nice use of colors <3

oh my goodness how have I never seen this thread before?! your art is SO cute, I adore how whimsical and colourful it is! I could genuinely look at your art all day 🥹

your art is so colorful and cheerful 🥰
I love seeing progress through the years, too! you've always had a really nice use of colors <3
Aaaaa thank you so much! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ I’ve always been a bit self unsure about my color choices so I’m glad they’re good! ^w^
oh my goodness how have I never seen this thread before?! your art is SO cute, I adore how whimsical and colourful it is! I could genuinely look at your art all day 🥹
Thank you so much! o(*>ω<*)o I aim for cuteness, whimsy, and color, so I’m glad that got through! 💖 Also I had this under construction for a months so that’s why you didn’t see it.

Back