• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Twitter Issues

AkiddoRBTwentySix

We are The Prodigy.
Bells
Switch
2950-7468-8691
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Have you ever been banned or locked out of Twitter for no reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got locked out of my Twitter last year when they tricked me into updating my birthday/birth year and they calculated that I made my Twitter BEFORE the age of 13.

I didn't want to make a new Twitter so I literally had to take a picture of my mom's driver license and scan a signed form she signed stating that I had permission. 😅 it was some bs considering I'm 23 now!

I created an account in 2017, and I believe it was a year later when I went back to it. I changed my @ and profile picture. I was then locked out of it and it accused me of being someone else, so I can't remember how I got back into it. I think they asked for an e-mail or something so I could give them a code?

I tried making an account once but they must have assumed I was a bot because they banned it immediately after I made it. No idea why. I couldn't be bothered to make another account since its only real purpose was for 3DS image share.

I tried making an account once but they must have assumed I was a bot because they banned it immediately after I made it. No idea why. I couldn't be bothered to make another account since its only real purpose was for 3DS image share.

that's all mine was for too! I never had issues, but I barely used it

i think my old twitter was taken over by bots lmao, i kept getting emails saying my old account was being detected doing suspicious things, i haven't touched it in like 4 years so idk whats going on, i think its pretty funny tho

I got locked out of my Twitter last year when they tricked me into updating my birthday/birth year and they calculated that I made my Twitter BEFORE the age of 13.

I didn't want to make a new Twitter so I literally had to take a picture of my mom's driver license and scan a signed form she signed stating that I had permission. 😅 it was some bs considering I'm 23 now!

The same thing happened to me, but when I asked my mom to give them proof she didn't want to give them her information 😭 I was so mad at myself for getting too excited about changing my birthyear without thinking it through. I ended up using another account I had but it wasn't the same. Several months later they started unlocking accounts if you were now over 13 so *thankfully* I got my main one back

The same thing happened to me, but when I asked my mom to give them proof she didn't want to give them her information 😭 I was so mad at myself for getting too excited about changing my birthyear without thinking it through. I ended up using another account I had but it wasn't the same. Several months later they started unlocking accounts if you were now over 13 so *thankfully* I got my main one back
I am so glad this worked out for you and everyone else. I was very impatient and had to assure my mom they wouldn't use her info for anything sketchy 😅 thankfully she was willing!

my friend got locked out because he gave permissions to a random app that signed in and started spamming scammy stuff. then his account got banned x(

I got locked out for adding my birth year too. And at that point my account was like 9 years old so I didn't wanna lose it but I couldn't ask anyone to lend me their ID, so I had to edit my own, which is naughty but.... I was outraged lol

Whoa, I'm surprised to read so many people have had issues. I've never had issues with being banned or locked out. I used to use Twitter a lot around 2012. I haven't used it in years but didn't get any emails of it being taken over my bots which I was surprised at. I deleted it anyway in the end.

Holy cow. I do have moments where I can be overreactive over a joke, and I couldn't tell whether it was an actual statement or a joke.
It was literally just a picture of a stuffed duck and I said “I’m gonna kill her” or something like that people suck

I’ve never been banned or locked out of it, but I deleted/disabled my account awhile ago because I realized what kind of place it really is. I’m really glad I did to be honest. Didn’t really do much there anyway and it was a waste of time.

I have one exclusively for AC stuff since there’s some great inspo and loads of designs on there, but that’s really it. I’d be bummed if I got locked out of it somehow because my likes are basically a treasure trove of custom designs and losing that would suuuck.

It was literally just a picture of a stuffed duck and I said “I’m gonna kill her” or something like that people suck
XaMn_iZJuGQRH-25H92MdyGGs8REOCMuIyUJQx34oAM.png

This one?

I have yet to have any issues with either one of my twitter accounts (I have my AC main one and my side everythin else one). Then again, I'm not doin anythin weird on my accounts, and I'm an adult to there's no locking me out do to age.

I have one exclusively for AC stuff since there’s some great inspo and loads of designs on there, but that’s really it. I’d be bummed if I got locked out of it somehow because my likes are basically a treasure trove of custom designs and losing that would suuuck.
I would definitely save those images to your computer or something just in case. I've been working on doing that with my tumblr likes. I know that defeats the purpose of having likes on those accounts but it's better than losing them.

Back