• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have been a bug with my petition, cause originally it was for "More rainy days in 2014" but while I was there it was "More rainy days in 2013"

I'm hoping it wasn't because of that but just to be safe I'll try another town :) thanks anyways!

Oh, lol, that's so what it was! I accidentally loaded up in this game in 2013, so it's in the wrong year!

I'll reopen in 15 minutes guys :)

hi is it ok if i come over again? it disconnected last time & then i had to have dinner :) thank u!

I'll be coming with this group if that's okay! Sorry I couldn't make it in the last group.

I'll be showing up as my alternate character, Basil from Amestris. I'll be sure to leave a tip as well.

Okay, I added a time chart for those who have asked to come :)

I'll open the gates now for those in the 3:30 group!

I'll be coming with this group if that's okay! Sorry I couldn't make it in the last group.

I'll be showing up as my alternate character, Basil from Amestris. I'll be sure to leave a tip as well.

I'll add you to the 4:30 group! I think I already slotted everyone for this current group

Guys, I'm sorry, I'm on my older 3DS and it just booted me off again :/ It's never done that before so I'm not really sure what's going on. I'll reopen, but maybe just be aware that that's happening today...?

noooo that was me!! i tried to enter your town not realising i was in the later group, then i disconnected myself, so sorry!!!!! :( :(

Last edited:
If you want, Joan is in my town. Let me know if you'd like to come visit. VM me :)

Can I come? :3 I have turnips on my second character as well that I would like to sell. So can I be put into two groups so I can sell those as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back