• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusfreakette

Bells
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Lobo
Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (113) +
Heya guys!

So one of my towns hit a turnip spike this week! I figured I'd open up my gates for people to come in and sell, too! I hope to stay on this day/morning via TT for as long as possible, so I hope to take in quite a few trips of people! You are also welcome to come in for signatures, Katie, selling fruit, etc. :) (Although the town isn't full... It's at 7 or 8 villagers, I believe)

Info:

***I'm on a different 3DS! My FC is 0602 6272 9652 : Mayor Breeze ***

I'll take in groups of 3! I will list them down below
I'll open each group for 15 minutes
If you need to take multiple wifi trips, I might need to put you in multiple groups if there isn't enough time

**Okay, I'm doing something different right now. Whenever I think I need to, I'll close the gates and add in everyone's FCs who's requested a spot. Then you guys will have to coordinate taking turns/being patient. I think this will help more people get in and out as needed. If you have any questions, let me know!**
Please be patient with me, as I might be multitasking while letting people in
Be kind and courteous to the other people!
Native fruit is peach
It's a new town... so don't expect much :p
Re-Tail is to the right of the station
Tips are not necessary! A positive wifi rating is appreciated, though :)

I think that's all!

Last edited:
I'll open up my gates in 5 minutes! And I forgot to mention my different FC, so be sure to add the right one :)

I'll reopen in 4 minutes :)

EDIT: I forgot to add you guys!! 3 more minutes, so sorry!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back