• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Turnips at 422 + town visits (Offline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you already have your gates open for this group, so may I please come over later to sell turnips? Since you're opening every 30 minutes past the hour, I was thinking 3:30 (EST)? Would that be okay? I can come with the next group if you'd prefer.

Looks like you already have your gates open for this group, so may I please come over later to sell turnips? Since you're opening every 30 minutes past the hour, I was thinking 3:30 (EST)? Would that be okay? I can come with the next group if you'd prefer.

Yeah! You can come whenever you can :)

hellllllo, can i come and sell turnips if that is ok:)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or just whenever suits you!

Gates are open! :)

EDIT: I'm going to be working on something, so I might not always respond - but hello, you can go on, and I hope you have a great day :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I come to sell turnips? When would it be?

I just opened for those other 3, so it might be a while - but I'll reopen later! We'll get you in :)

Last edited:
Not sure what happened but I got the resetti icon after my last signature o_O but thankya anyhoo for letting me come over!

Weird... not sure what happened... I didn't see any problems on my computer, so I don't think it was the wifi.

I can reopen if it didn't register properly! And Sillicia, I added you, so you can come on over when/if there's space!

It may have been a bug with my petition, cause originally it was for "More rainy days in 2014" but while I was there it was "More rainy days in 2013"

I'm hoping it wasn't because of that but just to be safe I'll try another town :) thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back