• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Please look at this

Cetoddle769

I also play Pokemon
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
A few months ago I made this Nirvana shirt. I’ve been wearing it a lot lately. I made the face more simplified, so it sort of looks like an emoji.
IMG_6883.jpeg

I also made a stage up on my cliffs. It’s not the best but I think I did pretty good. Cyrus did the logo on the drums, and the logo on the left guitar. Sorry that it’s so tiny.
IMG_6886.jpeg

Here’s the stage without me in the photo.
IMG_6884.jpeg

I come up here a lot when I need to vent out my anger or just for fun.
IMG_6885.jpeg

Yesterday I forced Lyman and Melba to listen to my Nirvana concert. They kept staring at each other instead of listening though. Multiple times I came over to them and shouted “ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?” I still feel bad I had to push them, but they wouldn’t have come up otherwise.
IMG_6882.jpeg

Please download this shirt, and if you want, you can post photos of your character wearing it.

This was a tough post, as I normally don’t share stuff like this. To be honest, I’m a little embarrassed. :p

It’s great! I love how you’ve paid attention to detail and put the logo on the instruments, I always forget we can do that with custom designs

You did way better than I could ever do. If you ever post the design for the shirt, I'd love to download it for own use.

Keep up the good work👍🏻❣️

About an hour ago I made an In Utero shirt. I’ll post an image of it later or tomorrow.

I posted the shirt just now.

Here’s the design ID: MO-KSVC-CTLX-GVS5

Here’s the front:
IMG_6897.jpeg

Here’s the back:
IMG_6898.jpeg

I struggled getting the letters small enough to fit on the bottom of the shirt. Sorry that the angel on the front looks like a basic stick figure. I’m not very good doing detailed drawings when making custom designs. Enjoy!

Back