• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

Thanks for letting me come over and sell! Made about 10,000,000 bells this week! :D Good thing that other guy came over and forced a save right before the error. I would have lost some.

Sorry I left without saying anything, my 3DS was flashing red and I didn't want to ruin everyone's progress. I'm looking for a charger now. I'll pay the 800k to come back when I find it, sorry!

Last edited:
Id like to come if you are still taking visitors. :)

I only have 3000 turnips so it will be quick!

Last edited:
Am I still in time? If yes, can I come in 15-20 minutes?

Yay! I'll be about 10 minutes! Thank you!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready but I don't see you? Are your gates still open?

They were but the resetti error came up while maya was in town. Re opening in like 5 mins, I'm going to sell my own turnips quick without distractions

Yep! Almost done

Thanks for dealing with my ignorance on the top post, I'll admit, I didn't read it. Hopefully the 45k is enough to compensate as well as the payment. I got there eventually! You've been an incredible help! You're fantastic! :D

Thanks for dealing with my ignorance on the top post, I'll admit, I didn't read it. Hopefully the 45k is enough to compensate as well as the payment. I got there eventually! You've been an incredible help! You're fantastic! :D
Thank you for being so polite

Last day for this, I leave for work in 2 hours

Back