• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

Are you doing this tommorow? i want to go to sleep now~ ill pay you 900,000 bells for it!

Thank you an advance!

I'm taking like a 10 min break and then ill reopen. I will also be open tomorrow

Everyone has been added so far

Last edited:
My gate is reopened. I'm going to bed at 12 (in 22 mins) so fair warning to anyone who wants to come. Again, I will do this tomorrow.

Crap, guess I missed you then. Kept getting errors whenever I tried to come in and now your town isn't showing up. I'm driving all of tomorrow, so I don't know whether I'll be in tomorrow or not! I hope so.

Good morning everyone I'm awake and ready for visitors. Anyone want to sell turnips?

Great adding you both

And obviously it's the same price, why would I bother keeping this open if they weren't? Lol

Yep just had an error so gate is reopened, (sorry about that Matt!)

Back