• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

My husband and I would like to go and sell our turnips. My FC: 4639-9305-8153 (LiLo) His FC: 0619-3981-0862

Added everyone!
Lilo your Mii looks like rashida jones lol

Thanks Ben :D

Just waiting for a spot to open, sorry it took so long. I had to read to my little brother.

finally got in and then lost connection oh well
i left you my payment!! it was on the right of the train station. but then it crashed and im waiting to get in again @_@
uh how much longer do you think you'll keep doing this?? uvu

finally got in and then lost connection oh well
i left you my payment!! it was on the right of the train station. but then it crashed and im waiting to get in again @_@
uh how much longer do you think you'll keep doing this?? uvu

I'm gonna message you! (I didn't know who it was because it went too fast) of course I won't go to bed until you can come back

Yes but my town is full right now and I have two people waiting so it might be a little bit

No problem, as soon as I can ill add you back. Ill probably keep this going tomorrow too for anyone interested or couldn't get in tonight

Please let me come!
i would be most grateful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay thank you- this is super nice of you :)

nvm sorry didn't look at the first post. don't have 800k in the bank yet

Last edited:
Back