• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Turnips @ 637 - CLOSED

Chu

I'm Like A Firecracker
Bells
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (22) +
800k to sell in my town. (Per character)
I require payment after the first retail run and then you're welcome to sell as much as you'd like.
It's my second town so ignore all the garbage and don't pick my weeds.
Please don't go idle I'd like to do this quickly.

Also, I'm not sure why I even have to put this, but do not dig holes in my town. This includes digging up stuff in the ground and stealing bamboo.

Last edited:
I'd like to come also but can I do it in around 10ish minutes currently have to eat supper
Please add me :)

Last edited:
can i come!! ill tip and pay ^^
edit: oops i read your post again. anyway is your 2nd towns fc the one you have by the sidebar or?

Last edited:
I'd like to come, please~

The character I will be visiting with is named Poppy. :)

Last edited:
i gotta eat dinner in 30 mins so if you do add me and i make it in i might have to leave for dinner !! is it okay if i come back or would you prefer me to come after dinner?? u_u

Can I come? I accept the tip requirement and I'd like to come on my char named Haven.

Sure I have two people in town now when they're done ill add you guys

Back