• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

Question 2 is referring to the "Opal's Opalescent Ornaments" event. The final picture of the tree shows the watering can with a small red and green gift.
Oh. I never bothered to look at it. I looked at the 12 Days of Collectible banner and just went with Jingle and saw the color of the presents. Went with red and green and somehow managed to get it right.

Question 2 is referring to the "Opal's Opalescent Ornaments" event. The final picture of the tree shows the watering can with a small red and green gift.

oh my gosh this is what I get for not scrolling down 💀
that makes way more sense than my convoluted guess (watering can=elephant=dizzy the elephant has an orange nose=dizzy bone=dizzy bone made the red stocking collectible) lololololol

i’m honestly useless when it comes to trivia 99% of the time because my atrocious memory and my inobservance does not make a good combo lmao, but i’m so happy that i was able to help with this one, and am very proud of my team for getting 30/31 marks! good job, @tessa., @Ryumia, @King koopa and @xlisapisa! it was lovely working with you guys! ☺️🎊💜

i feel a lil stupid for not noticing that #13 only had 8 emojis when there was 9 marks up for grabs, though lmao. oh well. xD

i’m honestly useless when it comes to trivia 99% of the time because my atrocious memory and my inobservance does not make a good combo lmao, but i’m so happy that i was able to help with this one, and am very proud of my team for getting 30/31 marks! good job, @tessa., @Ryumia, @King koopa and @xlisapisa! it was lovely working with you guys! ☺🎊💜

i feel a lil stupid for not noticing that #13 only had 8 emojis when there was 9 marks up for grabs, though lmao. oh well. xD
You did amazing💚

Hi everyone! 🦌

The Silver Bells for this event have now been distributed. Please check your Transaction Log to confirm receipt of your reward. In your log you should see X Silver Bells from Jingle with the message "Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia Rewards" timestamped approximately 2:30-2:35PM EST today (January 3rd 2022). Any issues please create a new thread in Contact the Staff with the title "Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia" and I will look into it.

This post has been updated since it was originally posted. The old version can be found below:
The Silver Bells for this event have now been distributed. My count is that 169 members should have received rewards, but according to Jeremy only 167 were logged - this most likely means that I have mistyped two of your usernames. Please check your Transaction Log to confirm receipt of your reward. In your log you should see X Silver Bells from Jingle with the message "Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia Rewards" timestamped approximately 2:30-2:35PM EST today (January 3rd 2022). If you are certain you have not received this reward then please contact me via Contact the Staff by making a thread with the title "Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Missing Silver Bells" and I will look into it. Any similar enquiries should also be directed to this board rather than posted in this thread.

⭐ Update: Both missing users have been identified and their Silver Bells adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:
I'm glad our team wasn't the only one struggling with the pizza! We were debating whether it was Mar or rather Mistreil - and it turned out to be neither! The "merchants" tripped us up as well.

Nevertheless, couldn't have wished for a better team and I'm proud we got so many questions right! 🥰 💜

Back