• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Selling [TRADING] ✖︎ 90% Original Stitches ✖︎

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayor_zoe

Flower Fan
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (31) +

tumblr_inline_mpkqo9b2cr1qz4rgp.gif
Stitches is moving!
The lazy cutie isn't in boxes yet, but I can TT to his box day.

He's about 95% original; the only thing that is different is that he's wearing a different shirt and his dresser has been replaced.

❤︎ Looking for 400 BTB, Bells or Lolly ❤︎
It doesn't matter if Lolly is original or not, and I can wait for you to cycle her out.
I'm open to other offers/negotiations as well- I mostly just want Stitches to go to a loving home.
c:

Last edited:
Oops. I didn't set a deadline, so let's say tomorrow (10/23) at 10pm PDT
It'll be a shame to lose this sweetheart, but I really need to get back to my cycling

Hello! <3 What aspects of your Stitches have changed from the original? I have the 400BTB and would be happy to pay so long as his shirt and catchphrase are the same! ^^

Hello! <3 What aspects of your Stitches have changed from the original? I have the 400BTB and would be happy to pay so long as his shirt and catchphrase are the same! ^^

Aww- unfortunately its his shirt and his dresser that have changed. He's wearing a pink shirt right now- I'm not sure which.

I can discount him down further to 350BTB if you'd like. And I could order extras of his original shirt if you don't have it catalogued.
❤︎

If I may ask, which pink shirt is he now wearing? I wouldn't make you lower the price; I don't use BTB anyway ^^;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see Asegui has outsped me on the uptake! ^^ Enjoy Stitches! <3

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take?
I actually need his space sooner than I thought, as one of my dreamies is now available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I may ask, which pink shirt is he now wearing? I wouldn't make you lower the price; I don't use BTB anyway ^^;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see Asegui has outsped me on the uptake! ^^ Enjoy Stitches! <3
Aww. You're such a sweetheart- I'm sorry! Best of luck finding your Stitches.
❤︎

Actually I have 9 neighbors. I can fit him in

Okay- I'm adding your FC now.
Please add this one: 3583-0939-6887
c:

Would you be opposed to a combination of IG bells/TBT? D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, nvm! See I was beaten to it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back