• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you believe it took an entire week for the woods to go down?

also, just a small thought, but if you do this style of event in the future could we have safer and riskeier event types pittied against the same other type instead of against each other?

so something like count inside the bottle vs house of mirrors or avi/sig changing vs lineart, instead of some other combination of these

Too bad they didn't set it ablaze and made an inferno of a theme out of it... lol

considering we never get woods theme as default why would they do this lol :p

also @LD I agree with you re voting for events, these set-ups were a bit too much war-esque imo.

Lol can we get a sub-thread just for Red vs Blue usernames? I want there to be war and how else you guys gonna advertise your games?
1486340777171.png

Please and thank you

Last edited:
gahhh, i'm starting to come down with a case of post-halloween depression..

i already miss the event. ;-;

I doubt it since the site hasn't had traffic like its used to... though we might get a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back