• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Woods Expedition 3 Has Ended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
woodsExpedition3Closing.png

Good evening everyone. We have received a letter from The Woods Expedition Guide explaining the outcome of this year's expedition.

Dear Bell Tree Expedition Team,

It has been two days since our expedition has ended. After most of you insisted that the doll known as Wix was the one my employer was searching for, I made my way back to deliver it. However, I must confess that, since the team was so consistently split between these two dolls, I also brought Pierrot for Katie to examine.

Unfortunately, she has told me that neither doll is the one she lost in The Woods four years ago.

Upon realizing the amount of time and money that was wasted, my employer has now fired me. Word has spread about our failings and my reputation as an expedition guide is now completely ruined. I also fear that my extravagant lifestyle has left me bankrupt.

I do not ever wish to return to your dreadful Woods.

Sincerely,
The Woods Expedition Guide

P.S. Traveling with these dolls against their wills was not a good idea...

And with that, our Halloween 2019 event, The Woods Expedition 3: Dollhouse of Horrors has now ended! Although this expedition has failed, there's an old quote that we should keep in mind: "It's the journey, not the destination." In other words, you've hopefully earned plenty of Spirit Tokens along this expedition that you can use to buy new collectibles! Most of all, we hope you had fun with this unique style of event. Let us know what you thought.

Special thanks to all of the staff who worked hard on this event! Be sure to thank them!

Event creators and hosts: LaBelleFleur, dizzy bone, pandapples, Vrisnem, Jeremy, Justin
Voting management: Jeremy, Oblivia
Graphics and art: dizzy bone
New candy collectibles: dizzy bone
Story writing: Jeremy
Story/thread editing: Oblivia
Token distribution: pandapples, dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, Jeremy
Technical setup: Jeremy, Oblivia, Justin
General planning: Jeremy, Justin, Oblivia, dizzy bone, pandapples, Vrisnem, Thunder

As you know, staff favorites were picked for the three larger events. This rewards an additional 4 Spirit Tokens each. Let's take a look at the winners!

hauntedHomeDesigner-small.gif

Azrael, duckykate, kayleee, skarmoury, Soti

monsterMashup-small.gif

Gir, John Wick, MarzipanDragyn, LadyDestani, Chibi.Hoshi, Zane

newHorrorizons-small.gif

MasterM64, seliph, kikotoot, Verecund, ZombifiedHorror

Thank you to everyone who participated in any part of this event! Don't forget to spend your Spirit Tokens before the Halloween shop closes Wednesday night. If you're trying to get a certain prize, be on the look out for two restocks around 1:00 PM EST on Tuesday and 4:00 PM EST on Wednesday. Farewell!

Thank you to the hard working staff who made this event possible! It was a lot of fun, and very accessible to everyone!

Thank you so much staff for hosting this amazing event and for all the fun activities! :D Congratulations to all the other Staff Favorites as well, I was surprised I was picked! o_O

Hoo, seems like the lag kinda stopped. Thanks for this event. (My first event) Luckily, I got the collectibles I needed with some extra tokens.

Awesome event, thanks guys!! wonderful job on the artwork dizzybone! : D
tyvm for the staff fave as well ♥

Thanks for the spooky event! Congrats to all of the staff picks as well.

Thanks staff, it's easy to tell you all puts many hours of work into this event! Much appreciated! :)

Thank you to everyone for this event! It was really fun and it really is something else to participate in the reload madness to try and get a rare collectible :D
Also congrats to all the staff favorites!

I failed horribly at this event lmao

Oh well, I'll try to participate more in the next event :>

EDIT: Oh, I have 21 spirit tokens now! Nice! I might be able to go for that second rainbow lineup after all, while having some extras to enter the raffle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back