• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Unpopular Opinions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about pants and stuff. I really hate those slouchy/mom/balloon pants. No one looks good in them and unless you actually need to wear an adult diaper...just don't touch em.

don't touch em.
Surely you mean...

cant-touch-this-mc-hammer.gif

Talking about pants and stuff. I really hate those slouchy/mom/balloon pants. No one looks good in them and unless you actually need to wear an adult diaper...just don't touch em.
Me too. It makes people look like they're wearing pants too big for them.

I don’t like wearing shorts. I don’t care how hot the temperature gets, I’ll always be wearing pants. I haven’t worn shorts for over fifteen years. I just can’t stand the thought of not having any fabric covering my legs.

Last edited:
Green tea tastes better warm, like a step up from room temp. You know when you're drinking tea and you sip and think "crap, I better get drinking this before it gets cold"? That's the right spot for me.

Reactions: Raz
Green tea tastes better warm, like a step up from room temp. You know when you're drinking tea and you sip and think "crap, I better get drinking this before it gets cold"? That's the right spot for me.
Yeah, I agree. Actually, I'm not a fan of cold tea unless it's mate. I can only drink mate if it's cold, and I like it waaaay more if it's mixed with either peach or lemon juice.

I actually really love baggy/mom jeans, but the mom shorts gotta go 🤮🤮 those are so hideous. And I can’t believe anybody would even touch a pair, much less wear them.

Succession has got to be one of the most overrated TV shows I've ever seen, my mum is currently watching it and aside all the excessive swearing the overall plot is a snooze fest. 😴

More of a pet peeves but I don't really care for IG giveaways, like who cares about stories and the fact most people have that as a requirement ticks me off big time.

The Shawshank Redemption is overrated, imo

More of a pet peeves but I don't really care for IG giveaways, like who cares about stories and the fact most people have that as a requirement ticks me off big time.

The Shawshank Redemption is overrated, imo
I don't care for stories either and I hate that they're becoming a thing on like, every social media platform. Never once have I seen a story that had any usefulness.

I don't care for stories either and I hate that they're becoming a thing on like, every social media platform. Never once have I seen a story that had any usefulness.
Exactly it's just an excuse for showing off in whatever ways, be it sales or border nude pics.

Exactly it's just an excuse for showing off in whatever ways, be it sales or border nude pics.
Oh! That's another one: I don't like how the internet has sales based posts everywhere. It's like, wherever you look, someone is trying to sell you something. It's like that irl too but it sucks that now you can't even escape it via online like how you used to.

Oh! That's another one: I don't like how the internet has sales based posts everywhere. It's like, wherever you look, someone is trying to sell you something. It's like that irl too but it sucks that now you can't even escape it via online like how you used to.
Yeah and it's only big businesses that pay in return for the space that does it due to algorithms. So yeah it's not that they need more space :/

Also probably posted before but; news articles online that are basically loud volume as **** videos with nothing to tell. Just write it down like any other normal 'paper.

Anyways, new unpopular opinion: Small business owners are not the "backbone" of a community. Workers are.
I agree, some of them can be really obnoxious. I do prefer supporting them rather than big bad ones but some are just... chill.

Also unpopular onion: Spotify sucks and I'd rather just buy vinyls or yarr matey mp3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back