• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Gates are open! Just remember not to run :3 I'll be in the garden area, so go ahead and look around ^ ^

Could I please come to someone's town to get signatures for Wolfgang? I'll try to be quick!

Could I please come to someone's town to get signatures for Wolfgang? I'll try to be quick!

Do you wanna come to mine? I will need some time to get my village all smarted up but if you're all right with that then you're welcome to come :)

Just a word of warning, my town is a mess and I'm in the middle of cycling villagers/some very hectic timetravel out so watch your step! :)
Gates open!

I only have about 15 minutes to get this done, so can I come to someone's town to get signatures real quick? Please and thank you!

Mint, Colton, Erik, Diana, Rosie and Chevre will be giving you their signatures today :)
Please follow me as my town is a mess!
Gates to Starlark open!

Back