• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Curt needs signatures for "Finding My Keys." I had a recent departure, so if I could visit a town of 10 to also clear my void it would be appreciated. Friend code listed under avatar.

Last edited:
Pardon if this isn't the right place to ask this question - but tonight I had an animal from another village agree to move into my town and I don't want that to be cancelled. If I go to get sigs from a town or open MY town up for sigs (but don't invite anyone to live in my town) is there a risk of that move being axed and someone from the other person's void coming in, instead? I agreed to get signatures for Bob without thinking.

If they agreed to move to your town, it should be a solid thing :/ that's my assumption, but i could be wrong.

I need signatures! Drop me a private message if I can visit your town.

Got signatures thanks!

Last edited:
If anyone need signatures still, my town is available. Sorry I didn't reply to the earlier requests- the villagers were sleeping D:

I need to get a petition signed for Gladys -- please let me know if you can help, thank you! No longer need!

Last edited:
Gladys <3

you can come visit my town c:
please don't run or steal ;n; thank you !
Oh she actually went to sleep a few hours after I posted that, I forgot to edit it. Thank you for offering though!

Back