• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The Official Advance Wars: Dual Strike Thread

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
A sequel to the hugely popular and very good Advance Wars games for the Gameboy Advance, Advance Wars DS is, at heart, the same game that we all know and love. There are a lot of new features, most notably the touchscreen control and a Real-Time Strategy portion of the game. AW:DS looks very promising, and I'm getting it on the release date, which is August 22nd. Most reviewers game Advance Wars DS higher than a 9.5, and some gave it that even though they're usually biased towards Sony and their products.

What do you think about Advance Wars: Dual Strike? Are you getting it? Did you get it already?

I'm getting it, or at least, I requested it for my birthday, along with Nintendogs. Advance Wars is fun, even though it's a bit hard... *coughmybirthdayis7daysfromwhenAdvancewarscomesout*

Triforce3force said:
I'm getting it, or at least, I requested it for my birthday, along with Nintendogs. Advance Wars is fun, even though it's a bit hard... *coughmybirthdayis7daysfromwhenAdvancewarscomesout*
Advance Wars reminds me of Fire Emblem, and Fire Emblem just, plainly, PWNS. Fire Emblem is the best handheld frachise on the GBA, and it might just be one of the best games for the Gamecube. Overall, I don't think there was a single bad FE game.

I got it, I only got to the first crystal mission in my short time I got to play it.

PikMino42 said:
I got it, I only got to the first crystal mission in my short time I got to play it.
I didn't get to spend a lot of time with the Campaign Mode; I've been playing multiplayer with my brother. The RTS game is fun!

I love this game. I'm on mission 16. Multiplayer just pwns. My Eagle CO (favorite CO) Is 5th Ranka nd he can be so much better niw. The history part of it is wesome.It records EVERYTHING

Awesome! I got it, although I have only played it for 4 hours, (I just got grounded from it AGAIN.) I highly recomend it. It PWNS.

I got that game a few weeks ago, and it's already at the top of my favorite DS games list.(Not that I have one...)
I gave it a 9.5 in my review.

;)

Back