The Master of Disguise

I really have to pay more attention to this thread. I submitted a guess for this round. I only did 3 rounds so far, though. I forget about this most of the time.

I really have to pay more attention to this thread. I submitted a guess for this round. I only did 3 rounds so far, though. I forget about this most of the time.
Make sure to add our Calendar & Alerts thread to your Watch list. I post in that thread to let people know every time a new round goes live. Anyone watching the thread receives a forum notification (and email if they select that option).

Round 7 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day7_Card2_Flo.png

Flo!
If you voted for Flo then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 8

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day8_Card1_Tiansheng.png
Day8_Card2_Marcel.png
Day8_Card3_Keaton.png
Day8_Card4_Bonbon.png
Day8_Card5_Maelle.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 8 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on November 1st 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

I knew I should’ve have picked Ruby but I did anyways x)

skullzipper.png

As you may have already seen, Rounds 9-12 of both The Master of Disguise and The Spirit Tree may be subject to delay. They will still be posted as close to 5am EDT as possible each day, but there are likely to be delays of several hours in updating the front page of the threads, sending prizes, and updating the calendar. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Round 8 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day8_Card2_Marcel.png

Marcel!
If you voted for Marcel then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 9

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day9_Card1_Walker.png
Day9_Card2_Boone.png
Day9_Card3_Kody.png
Day9_Card4_Sheldon.png
Day9_Card5_Deli.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 9 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on November 2nd 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Please bear with me if anything isn't showing up as it should. I'm on a train somewhere in the Scottish Highlands and the internet is moody.

Back