• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Master of Disguise

Nan saved me from my losing streak, then Limberg came around to knock me back down. Took a while trying to choose between Phoebe and Kyle and it ended up being neither. Alas.

1/5 so far.

meep.jpg

i can already see the 0/6

Last edited:
Okay at this point I’m just going with the old pentathlon trick from last year. Imagine it’s a multiple choice question. When in doubt, pick C! (Which in this case is Puddles)

0/5 so far, hoping for 1/6!

YEAHHH LIMBERG LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this was my first guess for master of disguise too woohoo

imma bet on benjamin this time

normally I would go with duck but I went with the gut choice of Tipper. I haven't won once, I suppose all my luck gets used up for my gacha games D:

Glad I unintentionally skipped this round, because I definitely wouldn't have chosen Limberg, lmao.

Noooo! Why didn't I go with my gut and choose Limberg?

Mallary is my choice this time. Keeping my fingers crossed for at least one more correct guess.

Round 6 Results

The Shapeshifter's card was...

Day6_Card1_Benjamin.png

Benjamin!
If you voted for Benjamin then you will soon receive your payout of 2 Ghostly Gold and 15 Spectral Energy: 2 in the form of a refund; 13 in a new reaction. Spend it wisely!

Onto the next one!​

Round 7

shapeshifterscard.png

Who will the Shapeshifter turn into today?

Day7_Card1_Daisy.png
Day7_Card2_Flo.png
Day7_Card3_Tucker.png
Day7_Card4_Sylvia.png
Day7_Card5_Ruby.png

Remember to submit your guess for Round 7 in the The Master of Disguise submission board by 4:59AM EDT on October 31st 2022. Your guess will cost you 2 Spectral Energy. You may only make one guess per round and you cannot change your guess once it has been submitted.

If you are found to be cheating, you will still be charged for submitting your guesses and you will not receive any Spectral Energy.

Back