• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

The Master of Disguise

still 1/6 for me! guessed ruby this round, hopefully my moon girl will come through for me. 🌙🐰

D6_Winner.png

Update

The 17 people who correctly guessed Benjamin for Round 6 have now received the payout.​

Woo! Benji didn’t let me down. I’m gonna go with Sylvia.

Well, I guess I wouldn't have wanted to be Rory either, now that I think about it.

Going to try my luck with sweet Daisy.

nailed it

Surely using the same "go with the villager that is/was on my island" strategy will work this time!
*throws strategy in the trash*

Well, hopefully my random pick works out this time around.

I'd noticed that none of the previous rounds had selected the first villager and thought that streak had to end at some point, and I considered going that route the past couple rounds but didn't. Went with Mallary last time. Ended up Benjamin after all. Alas.

1/6. 🙃

I feel so bad I haven't had time to guess the other rounds, but finally gothe round this time.

That's it, I'm only voting for males from this point on. Come on, Tucker! I'm counting on you!

Back