• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Information Desk: Ask questions about the site here!

Am I allowed to put the images of collectibles in my signature? Or are they sidebar only?

You can put them in your sig. I believe if you can copy the link of the collectible itself, you can just do

Like so:
popsicle-summer.png

Last edited:
You can put them in your sig. I believe if you can copy the link of the collectible itself, you can just do

Like so:
popsicle-summer.png

Thank you!

I just wasn't sure if it was "fair" to the people who actually own the collectible(s). It sounds stupid when I say it out loud but you know what I mean?

Thank you!

I just wasn't sure if it was "fair" to the people who actually own the collectible(s). It sounds stupid when I say it out loud but you know what I mean?

Yeah, but I guess if it's not in your side bar, you can't brag about owing it like a lot of people do.

I've always intended to make a cool-looking signature of all the rare collectible icons whether i own them or not; i'm surprised nobody really does this...

I've always intended to make a cool-looking signature of all the rare collectible icons whether i own them or not; i'm surprised nobody really does this...

I know right?! There are so many cool combinations I would like to try out and awe at but I am too broke to afford that many collectibles.

Was checking my old art request thread for stuff for toyhouse, and noticed that the text was all messed up?

What's up with that?

Dunno if it's just me, but I refreshed a few times and it still looks all weird. ._.

EDIT: Upon editing the post, it's all typed normal, but still appears messed up in the edit box.

Last edited:
If you send a PM to someone and delete it before they open it, will it still be in their inbox?
answer is probs yes but wanna make sure..

Last edited:
If you send a PM to someone and delete it before they open it, will it still be in their inbox?

I believe it will still be in their inbox.

Last edited:

Yes, it will. You're only deleting it from your own sent box - not their inbox.

What would be the best way of letting people know you've changed your username? Very soon I am planning to change it and I wasn't sure what the best way would be to go about it. Also, if I were to do so, could someone take the old username or is it gone forever?

Last edited:
What would be the best way of letting people know you've changed your username? Very soon I am planning to change it and I wasn't sure what the best way would be to go about it. Also, if I were to do so, could someone take the old username or is it gone forever?

You could always tell the ones you're closest too and then perhaps throw a "Formerly Bowie" or something along those lines in your signature. I think that's the best way of going about it that's not a thread or blog entry. As far as I know, as soon as you let go of your current username, it's up for grabs for anyone. I could be wrong though haha.

You could always tell the ones you're closest too and then perhaps throw a "Formerly Bowie" or something along those lines in your signature. I think that's the best way of going about it that's not a thread or blog entry. As far as I know, as soon as you let go of your current username, it's up for grabs for anyone. I could be wrong though haha.

Thanks! I guess I'll just go right ahead.

It's going to be weird knowing you by a different name. :(

But yes, someone else will be able to take it if you give it up.

It's going to be weird knowing you by a different name. :(

But yes, someone else will be able to take it if you give it up.

Doesn't look like I'll be changing it after all. The username I wanted is taken! Thanks for the info, though!

How do I create a poll?

when you create a new thread, before you post it, scroll down, you will see options to check there for making a poll. you will need to decide how many poll choices there will be. then when you you post the new thread you will be taken to a new screen to fill in the list of poll choices.

Why doesn't the site have an official turnip board? Only a thread is available but its not very alive..

Back