• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

I added you! We can trade on ANB now if you'd like! If there is anything you need on the game, let me know!

Umm... It sounds dumb but...
I can't find the newspaper carrier I JUST BUILt

Oh wait, I forgot to even place it. <\3

So is the game worth it? How much gameplay do you have on an average day?

I got the game on November 3rd and I have exactly 41 hours in. That being said, I have school and stuff, if I didn't I would probably have more time in. I would say it's worth it, it's really fun and there's constantly new things to do!

The game is definitely worth it after the first in game month. There is so much customization it's not even funny. You can make your town exactly the way you want it and make your character look exactly the way you want him/her to. I've been playing for several hours a day and have only just got to Summer.

You basically need to build the town from scratch. I am working on getting the materials needed for the salon and store right now on top of taking care of my crops and animals.

It's a lot more fun than tale of two towns and I love that its not a 2D drawing game. The characters are all 3d (not meaning 3d with the slider) and you can turn your camera to see a lot of angles. You can even zoom in and get in on the action when taking care of crops and animals. So far I really like it and am so excited to get the rest of the town built up.

I got the game on November 3rd and I have exactly 41 hours in. That being said, I have school and stuff, if I didn't I would probably have more time in. I would say it's worth it, it's really fun and there's constantly new things to do!
True, it is fun. You get to edit the village!wowow

So I got the newspaper carrier. BUT I also never knew that it was also Tina's house; I thought it was separate.

But the bad thing is that my brother said that I can't play ahead of him. And you know what that means. I CANT UNLOCK TINA!!!

The game is definitely worth it after the first in game month. There is so much customization it's not even funny. You can make your town exactly the way you want it and make your character look exactly the way you want him/her to. I've been playing for several hours a day and have only just got to Summer.

You basically need to build the town from scratch. I am working on getting the materials needed for the salon and store right now on top of taking care of my crops and animals.

It's a lot more fun than tale of two towns and I love that its not a 2D drawing game. The characters are all 3d (not meaning 3d with the slider) and you can turn your camera to see a lot of angles. You can even zoom in and get in on the action when taking care of crops and animals. So far I really like it and am so excited to get the rest of the town built up.

I'm on agreement with you. :-D So far my town is really ugly, but when I'm more rich and stuff I want my town to have stone roads, fancy street lamps, flowers everywhere ... You get the point. How do you want yours to look?

I'm on agreement with you. :-D So far my town is really ugly, but when I'm more rich and stuff I want my town to have stone roads, fancy street lamps, flowers everywhere ... You get the point. How do you want yours to look?

Ugh... You need to look at my town. Mine wins the ugly pagaent of 2013

lol, I just threw in random street lamps, benches and bushes where I had space :p I do like what I did to my barn/coop area. The barn and coop are together, there's three fields of grass so my animals can graze and one chicken feeding area, and it's fenced.

lol, I just threw in random street lamps, benches and bushes where I had space :p I do like what I did to my barn/coop area. The barn and coop are together, there's three fields of grass so my animals can graze and one chicken feeding area, and it's fenced.

Mhm... I actually had to remove barrels and fences so I could move Dunhills house.

I was in desperate need of a spot for Tina!

Does anyone have a Silkie chicken egg?

Last edited:
I do not want to sound so dumb but I made things like the arch" but can some one tell me how to "place"them . And how do I give gifts. I am so sorry if these are lame questions. I finally got patterns and am almost at the end on spring first year.

I do not want to sound so dumb but I made things like the arch" but can some one tell me how to "place"them . And how do I give gifts. I am so sorry if these are lame questions. I finally got patterns and am almost at the end on spring first year.

Go to your studio (the door on the side of your house), click on 'Edit' and you will be taken to Edit Mode. Just select the arch from the bottom screen and you can place it somewhere. ^_^

To give gifts, go to your bag, select and item and click 'hold'. Then just talk to the person you wanna give it to and you will automatically give it to them.

Yay! I unlocked Allen today! I have a question to all those who have his salon, can I unlock more haircuts besides the boy versions? I don't really like the selection of girl haircuts :(

Yay! I unlocked Allen today! I have a question to all those who have his salon, can I unlock more haircuts besides the boy versions? I don't really like the selection of girl haircuts :(

Me neither, for fun, I made a girl character. The hair choices were so ugly that the only good thing was the clothes.

ONLINE TRADING:
LOOKING FOR SILKIE CHICKEN EGGS
WILL TRADE CREPES

Hey what HM are you guys playing?

I have heaps of money atm and I am thinking of buying a HM game.

Back