• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Harvest Moon Discussion Thread!

Trade me whatever you want, I'm in need of chamomile if you have any.
<---- my code, and my ds name is Kaiaa as well

If you don't have any, don't go foraging for it, I can get it :)
Trade me anything you feel like! Added you.

okay go ahead and create it, I'll join you when its ready

So what are the differences of Tale of Two Towns and A New Beginning? Are they two completely different games? I might get one next month for my birthday.

So what are the differences of Tale of Two Towns and A New Beginning? Are they two completely different games? I might get one next month for my birthday.
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

Also, I created the room lol

where is the bin that I can get the rest of my stuff out of?

Do we have to do this 50 times lol

I cant remove them from storage to give to you =/

Do we have to do this 50 times lol

I already have about 11, so only 40 if that makes a difference
My game seems just rigged to have more rocks than lumber

Its almost scary, I only find 3-4 small branches every day.

EDIT: Oh, really? Well its OK if you can't

I'm not able to retrieve any small lumber from my storage. If you have the axe, cut down the round trees. You can get a LOT of small lumber that way. Don't worry, the trees grow back!

Mhmm. Well I was just hoping I could give you the stack instead of you having to get it all yourself. Sorry D=

very different. ANB is way better, and I didn't enjoy ToTT much. ANB also has more customization and the characters are more developed.

You'll just have to cut down the round trees on your farm/in town. The trees grow back but you can get a lot of small lumber that way, give it a try! I'll disconnect now, thanks for the opportunity anyway!

You'll just have to cut down the round trees on your farm/in town. The trees grow back but you can get a lot of small lumber that way, give it a try! I'll disconnect now, thanks for the opportunity anyway!

OK, thanks! I always tried the other trees, so I'll give the round ones a try

do you want to add me? I added you. My FC is 4468 1757 6146

Back