• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Grawr Fan Club 2.0

ryudo_dragoon said:
lol, well I hope last times problems don't happen. -.-
Can I be a fan? :D
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news... we've been talking.
And you're in. :D
Welcome in.

Grawr said:
Sporge27 said:
Hmm Grawr is a fan of me... and he has a fan club.... Therefor this is my fanclub by the transitive property of fan clubs!!! :p
What's mine is yours...?

...Maybe?

: D
You know its like how Colbert says he can take credit for anything anyone who has been on his show has done. In fact...
FIXED

http://www.youtube.com/v/qYnzSvBeCqE

ohdangitsgabby said:
I lovee Grawr! And I lovee talking to him about Juggling!

I want to join ^.^
She knows of my magical juggling abilities.

...She's in.

AndyB said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
lol, well I hope last times problems don't happen. -.-
Can I be a fan? :D
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news... we've been talking.
And you're in. :D
Welcome in.
c=

Grawr(+Sporge apparently) Forever. :D

*woot*

coffeebean! said:
Gabbeh [=^.^=]we've come to the conclusion of letting you in.
Congratulations.
*throws confetti
Wee.
We had no choice, Grawr let her in :O Lmfao.

Jas0n said:
coffeebean! said:
Gabbeh [=^.^=]we've come to the conclusion of letting you in.
Congratulations.
*throws confetti
Wee.
We had no choice, Grawr let her in :O Lmfao.
True true.
But it's Grawr's club if he says yes to someone it's automatically yes. <3

Ron Ronaldo said:
*ahem* May I have the honor of joining this lovely establishment? I can.. uh.. breakdance. :yes:
Ron!!!<333 we've come to the conclusion of letting you in.
Congratulations.
*throws confetti
Wee!!!!!!!!!<3

Ron Ronaldo said:
*ahem* May I have the honor of joining this lovely establishment? I can.. uh.. breakdance. :yes:
Automatic yes.
Is in IRC already sorted

Whoa whoa whoa. According to DF, the "god" of TBT, as you people make him out to be, you can't ban anyone from posting in a thread. He, Furry Sparks, TSS, and the rest sure went to the length of making that clear in my Mac thread. So according to them, I can post here, and the mods can't do anything about it! No, because if that wasn't true, then surely a mod would have got on DF and the rest's cases for posting off topic in my Mac thread. But that didn't happen now, did it? Or are they just above the rules? I'm posting this to prove a point, not to cause trouble. Of course, it's gonna start trouble. And I really don't care. Things don't work they way they should around here. Some members are clearly immune to the rules, and that's not fair. It doesn't matter how long they've been here, or what their status is in the community. If they're a member, they must follow the rules. But that's not been happening. So, tell me, is me posting in this thread against the rules? And if so, why don't other members get in trouble for it?

Back