• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree World Championship: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all team members who gave their best effort to help out the cause to their respective teams, and congrats Jolly Redds for winning 1st.

I would have helped out my team a lot if I wasn't banned, I shred at Mario Kart.

Team prizes have now been distributed! Check your inventory for your patches, star trophies, and backdrops. You should have also received an alert if you received bells. Individual rewards for raffles, MVPs, and tournament winners will be sent out tomorrow!

Congratulations to all the people who participated on this event, I think everyone won something one way or another- from coming first on games, to spectating some really intense, wacky or interesting sessions, to being marveled at the creativity on display by fellow users and all the laughs that were provided.

Or at least, I had a lot of fun! Although I participated a bit on the Easter Egg Hunt, I think this is my first big big event here and I'm very happy I was able to participate, even if I missed the first days of the event. I didn't even have Discord and was very hesitant to download due to my natural shyness but I'm glad I could participate on the chats during the event, there were many friendly people on all teams- so much kindness and good-vibes emanating from the discord all time! I can't give a shout-out to all the amazing people I encountered because I'd run out of time and space- so I want to give a general "thank-you" to all of 'em. Due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to play with friends so booting up Smash, Kart or Splatoon for the first time in forever was so much fun. I don't know, in general the event left me very happy.

I want to thank all the staff who worked very hard as well. I can't begin to imagine all the effort and time needed to run an event like this, I have the utmost respect for them. Thanks for everything!

Oh and if anyone is as bit nerd like me, I compiled some basic stats about the points distributions and overall performance/participation of the teams on the "competitive" sessions (mostly because friendlies had much more people going on and not including spectating 'cause I'm lazy) but I thought it was interesting to see! If any of you is interested, I'm hiding 'em behind a spoiler and apologies in advance for any mistake I may have made:

1621909621100.png

Splatoon distributed around 1,609 points, The Bellflowers got the most with 34% with the Jolly Redds close with 30%- fitting since both teams had the most amount of players. This event awarded the second-most amount of points and it only ran for a week and a tourney!

1621910030901.png

Mario 3D World awarded 280 points, it was a small event. The Bellflowers had 46% of the points to their name, while the Blues and Froggies only had 11%.

1621910345645.png

Mario Party had 525 points, with a mostly even distribution of participants (except for Blues). Redds and Froggies got 32% points each but The Bellflowers weren't that far away. Sessions don't award the same points because the host could "block" points from being distributed.

1621911162363.png

The Obstacle Course awarded the most points- 2,612! If I saw correctly, it was also the only event where each team had the same amount of participants and thus, the same chances to win the points. Froggy Chairs got the most amount of points, followed closely by Bellflowers.

1621911530163.png

Another big event, MK8 had 1,475 to give. This one behaved almost exactly as the Splatoon one, with the Redds and the Bellflowers having the biggest amount of participants (this time with a wider margin) and that reflecting on the points- however the Redds dominated this one with 16% more points than the closest team.

1621912007700.png

Pokémon Tournament had similar number of participants, with The Bellflowers taking a lot of more points and the Blues finding a hefty amount!

1621912077428.png

Smash followed a similar line, except for the Blues. The other three teams got almost the same amount of points overall.

Congratulations to the Jolly Redds for winning the competition! Enjoy your shiny new Red Super Star trophy collectibles, Gamer's Galaxy backdrop, and 175 bells.

Congratulations as well to @Emolga59, @digimon, @Equity, and @BungoTheElf for your amazing achievement in becoming the MVPs of your teams. Those Tetris Grid collectibles are well deserved.

Thank you to all of the Staff who put this awesome event together and put in so much effort over these past couple weeks. I, and I'm sure a lot of others, had a lot of fun playing these games with the community and cheering on our teams.

It has been a pleasure to be a member of the Froggy Chairs. It wasn't easy being green, ultimately finishing in third place, but it was wonderful to play alongside you all nonetheless. Special shoutouts to @Kronk for winning the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament, @BungoTheElf again for being the points MVP, and our Splatoon 2 Tournament team of @Kuriboh, @RollingAntony, @shellbell, and @Saylor who came together and represented us when it looked like we wouldn't even be able to field a team due to time conflicts among our Splatoon 2 player ranks. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the effort even if you didn't have access to the games by making art and text entries. Finally, last but not least, a big shoutout to our Team Captain, @Vrisnem, who persevered through illness and discomfort to see the event through to its completion.

Pleasantly surprised to have won a Goomba collectible in the raffle. Congratulations to all fellow winners in the raffle, though especially to fellow Froggy Chairs @Kronk for their Pinky, @Firesquids for their Goomba, and @Merielle for winning the full three collectible set!

To finish out this post, since I'm not sure if all of the art and text entries will be archived and live on or not, I wanted to repost my final Animal Crossing New Horizons screenshot entry so that it can still serve as a reminder of all the fun we had and share some last bit of love with my fellow Froggy Chairs. Keep on smiling, Froggies!

ap7t1Jo.png

Until the next event, Bell Tree Forums!

Last edited:
Congratulations to my fellow redds, this wouldn’t have been achievable without your hard work throughout the event 👏🏼 I am honoured to be in your team!

a huge congratulations to purple, green and blue, too! It was so much fun competing against you & I have had the best time seeing your daily cheers, watching streams and getting to know you all a little bit better 🥳 you’re all winners in my opinion! Also @Mistreil ill miss your memes and art and poems so so much…

I’d also like to say a huge thank you once again to all of the wonderful staff who volunteered their time and efforts to make this such a memorable event! Your selflessness and enthusiasm continues to amaze me and you are one of the many reasons why this forum is my most frequented ❤️❤️

Congratulations to the Jolly Redds for winning the competition! Enjoy your shiny new Red Super Star trophy collectibles, Gamer's Galaxy backdrop, and 175 bells.

Congratulations as well to @Emolga59, @digimon, @Equity, and @BungoTheElf for your amazing achievement in becoming the MVPs of your teams. Those Tetris Grid collectibles are well deserved.

Thank you to all of the Staff who put this awesome event together and put in so much effort over these past couple weeks. I, and I'm sure a lot of others, had a lot of fun playing these games with the community and cheering on the team.

It has been a pleasure to be a member of the Froggy Chairs. It wasn't easy being green, ultimately finishing in third place, but it was wonderful to play alongside you all nonetheless. Special shoutouts to @Kronk for winning the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournament, @BungoTheElf again for being the points MVP, and our Splatoon 2 Tournament team of @Kuriboh, @RollingAntony, @shellbell, and @Saylor who came together and represented us when it looked like we wouldn't even be able to field a team due to time conflicts among our Splatoon 2 player ranks. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the effort even if you didn't have access to the games by making art and text entries. Finally, last but not least, a big shoutout to our Team Captain, @Vrisnem , who persevered through illness and discomfort to see the event through to its completion.

Pleasantly surprised to have won a Goomba collectible in the raffle. Congratulations to all fellow winners in the raffle, though especially to fellow Froggy Chairs @Kronk for their Pinky, @Firesquids for their Goomba, and @Merielle for winning the full three collectible set!

To finish out this post, since I'm not sure if all of the art and text entries will be archived and live on or not, I wanted to repost my final Animal Crossing New Horizons screenshot entry so that it can still serve as a reminder of all the fun we had.

ap7t1Jo.png

Until the next event, Bell Tree Forums!

It was a lot of fun! But what’s a Pinky lol

I have so much I want to say, but I don't think I can write it out eloquently so here's the bullet point summary:

-Congrats to the Jolly Reds and all the team MVPs! Especially @Equity, for not only being an MVP in points, but also in how kind and helpful and supportive they were to all us Blue's Clues 😊

-Thank you so much staff for all your hard work! Your amazing events always manage to cheer me up and I really hope you take a nice long break!!!

-Thank you to all the participants who made playing games together so fun! I hadn't touched these games in a long time, but playing with you has re-ignited my interest in them, especially Splatoon ^^

-Thank you to all the participants who posted their wonderful cheers! You are all so talented and funny, and your posts made me smile!

-Having to chat in Discord for Spectator points was terrifying for me, but I ended up having so much fun! All the commentary, memes, and pet pics made watching the streams with you guys a delight ☺ So I guess thank you to spectating for forcing me to socialize for once 😅 having said that, it's time for me to crawl back into my dungeon

-Finally, I just wanted to say that Blue's Clues is the sweetest team and I'm so happy I was able to join you all 💙

Congratulations to all the winners! Everybody on the Red Team did an amazing job and congratulations to those who won the raffle prizes. This event was huge and I just want to give a big shout out to all the staff involved in the event. This is definitely the biggest/most complex event I've personally participated in and I had a lot of fun! Thank you to the staff for hosting all the game sessions and thank you for the patch! I absolutely love the colours and I'm so happy to have it in my collection 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back