• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree World Championship: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
closing-ceremony.png

Our first ever team-based event, The Bell Tree World Championship, has officially come to a close. Firstly, we would like to say thank you to everyone who came together between May 8th - 23rd 2021 whether you were a participant in the games or a cheerleader for your teammates. An event of this nature and scale cannot run without many active participants so thank you everyone for doing your part. No matter how many points you earned, whether it be 25 or 250, you still helped out your team and every point counted in the race for first place!

Final Results
The eight team captains have finalised the totals for each of the four teams and the final scoreboard is as follows:

Jolly Redds
jollyRedds200.png
The Bellflowers
theBellflowers200.png
Blue's Clues
bluesClues200.png
Froggy Chairs
froggyChairs200.png
8,214 points.​
7,966 points.​
5,740 points.​
6,661 points.​

Team Placement Awards

Congratulations to our first place winners, Jolly Redds! Every member of this team who earned 50 points or more will receive 175 TBT bells, a Red Super Star Trophy collectible, and a limited-time Gamer's Galaxy backdrop for their efforts.
First Place Prizes
Gamer's Galaxy backdrop
(until June 7th, 2021)
galaxy-red.png
Red Super Star Trophy Collectible
startrophy_red.png
175 TBT Bells.
BellBag.png
Also let's extend a huge congratulations to the efforts put forth by the other three teams. As above, every member of the following teams who contributed at least 50 points to their team has earned a bell prize:
PlacementTeamPrize
Second PlaceThe Bellflowers150 TBT Bells
Third PlaceFroggy Chairs125 TBT Bells
Fourth PlaceBlue's Clues100 TBT Bells

MVP Awards

256.jpg

The Most Valuable Player Award is given to the top points earner in each team as recognition of their contribution and and dedication to their team. Each of our four winners will receive an animated Tetris Grid collectible.
Jolly Redds MVP
jollyRedds200.png
The Bellflowers MVP
theBellflowers200.png
Blue's Clues MVP
bluesClues200.png
Froggy Chairs MVP
froggyChairs200.png
Emolga59
digimon
Equity
BungoTheElf

Tournament Awards

The Tournament Awards recognise the efforts of the top three performers in our Pokémon Sword and Shield and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments. Each award comes with a trophy collectible and bell prize.

Pokémon Sword and Shield Tournament

PlacementWinnerPrize
First PlaceIonicKarma of The Bellflowers.
53.jpg
First Place Trophy Collectible
200 TBT Bells
Second PlacexTech of The Bellflowers.
52.jpg
Second Place Trophy Collectible
150 TBT Bells
Third Placeshawo of Jolly Redds.
54.jpg
Third Place Trophy Collectible
100 TBT Bells

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament

PlacementWinnerPrize
First PlaceKronk of Froggy Chairs.
53.jpg
First Place Trophy Collectible
200 TBT Bells
Second Placeshawo of Jolly Redds.
52.jpg
Second Place Trophy Collectible
150 TBT Bells
Third PlaceHedgehugs of The Bellflowers.
54.jpg
Third Place Trophy Collectible
100 TBT Bells

Participation Award

btwc_participation_patch.png

The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch collectible is a badge you can wear on your profile to show that you were a participant in the very first ever TBTWC! Every member who participated in this event will receive this collectible as long as they earned at least three points (the minimum amount that could be awarded for an activity) for their team.

Raffle Winners

In addition to the participation patch, for every 50 points a member earned they received 1 entry into our Game Character collectible raffle. Our ten lucky winners are as follows:

253.jpg
254.jpg
255.jpg

Game Character Trio Winner
Merielle

253.jpg

Pinky Collectible Winners
Matt0106
Kronk
Jyurei

254.jpg

Invader Collectible Winners
kikotoot
poqu
Aquilla

255.jpg

Goomba Collectible Winners
Halloqueen
That Marshal Fangirl
Firesquids

Prize Distribution Information

All backdrop, collectible, and bell prizes outlined above will not be distributed until later tonight EDT (Monday, May 24th 2021). When they have been distributed Jeremy will post in this thread to let everyone know that this process has been completed.

Magical Fireworks Collectible Updated

red-team-fireworks.gif

To celebrate Jolly Redds victory we have brought back the Magical Fireworks Collectible in a brand new red colour-way! If you have one of these collectibles in your possession then it will now be visible in your inventory. You will be able to display this collectible no matter which team you belong to. It will be deactivated again come June 7th, 2021.

Staff Credits

Thank you to everyone who volunteered their time to the planning and running of The Bell Tree World Championship:

Game Hosts: dizzy bone, LaBelleFleur, Mairmalade, pandapples, Vrisnem
Team Captains: dizzy bone, Jeremy, Justin, LaBelleFleur, Kaiaa, Mairmalade, pandapples, Vrisnem
Additional Game Session Support: Murray
Twitch Broadcasting: LaBelleFleur, Vrisnem
Event banners: dizzy bone, Vrisnem
Gamer's Galaxy backdrop: dizzy bone
TBTWC 2021 Patch, Super Star Trophies, Magical Fireworks Collectible: dizzy bone
Tetris Grid, Pinky, Invader, and Goomba collectibles: Thunder
Set-up and organizing: Jeremy, Vrisnem

Well played everyone, and thanks a lot to the staff for hosting! This was definitely an awesome event. I didn't have the time to participate as much as I would have wanted but still loved seeing all the engagement and memes. <3

We did it Redds! This event was incredibly fun to participate in and led to tons of fun gaming sessions and memeable moments, on the forums and in the discord. Thank you so much staff for putting it together and to everyone who took part for making it as fun as it was!

cheer for u!.jpg

(also: peeps the invader collectible I won from the raffle 👀)

It's been an amazing two weeks full of playing games with some of the friendliest people I've ever met. It's been great enjoying all the laughs, memes, and struggles with you all!

Even though my team didn't win, I had a lot of fun and accomplished my own personal goal of doing well in Pokemon, even getting 1st which I did not expect to happen!

Thank you to all the staff for making this happen by putting together this amazing event! I can only imagine how much time this took out of your personal lives to plan an event for people you mostly haven't ever met before!

I don’t even know what to say :eek: congratulations and hurray Jolly Redds! And it’s been very fun playing these awesome games with y’all and seeing various cheers. I give much cheers to all the the teams and their participants. Definitely something really unique. :D

Congrats Jolly Redds for the win and congrats to the MVPs and raffle winners as well!

A big congrats and good job to everyone in every team that participated! There was a lot of art made, nights unslept and streams meme'd, it's been really fun these past two weeks. The real reward are the friends we made along the way.

yooo, great job, us!! showing everyone that put us in last for the predictions what for

though also, a fine job by all the other teams too. purple certainly looked like the biggest threat, and that points difference is so small that it certainly looks like our (near-)end-of-event accomplishments might have actually made quite a difference, but still. regardless of the competition, it was just fun to play with and against anyone, regardless of team and watch everyone come out to either play or ****post cheer too

and of course a great job for all the tetris winners too. the amount of dedication you guys had is honestly absurd, but in a good way... I think. also, grats to all the raffle winners. these seem like they could be some quite interestingly fun dates to work lineups with

so yeah, a fantastic event all around. a big thanks to all the staff that helped to put it all together and keep it running. exctra shout out to the red team captains, especially @dizzy bone for the crazy amount of work done in managing our points and all. plus our staff members whose equipment let us watch and cheer on our teammates (or just cheer for vris regardless of team affiliation in mk8) @Vrisnem and @LaBelleFleur

hopefully everyone had at least a bit of fun, and even if you didn't win big this time, hopefully this event comes back and some of you will get it the next go

Congratulations to the Redd Team, all the MVPs, and to all of us! 🎉 🥳 🎆 🏆

This was such a fun event. Even though I didn't participate on the games, creating art and haiku, and supporting the our team was so much fun. I really enjoyed the event.

Thank you TBT staff for bringing such an amazing event. :love:

We may have come in 2nd, but nobody can convince me that the Bellflowers don't feel like winners regardless! We did an excellent job together Bellflowers, I'm so proud of what we accomplished! 💜

Congrats to the Jolly Redds for winning, and to the Froggy Chairs and Blue's Clues for the effort they put up as well! It was a tough competition, all of you performed admirably and helped push us to perform our best every day! Also a special congrats to the MVPs (Digi, Emolga, Lynn, Equity) for the insane job they did during these 16 days and the point totals they ended up putting up. All of you definitely earned those Tetris Grids!

Thank you to the staff for all the hard work you put into this event to make it a success! Even though there were some bumps along the way, ultimately I feel like the event as a whole ran smoothly and was well executed, and I definitely hope we see it back in the future! I hope you're able to get some well deserved rest now that this event is over!

oh, and I've already congratulated karma and shawo in the discord, but a great job to all the other tourney winners too. enjoy your (more?) trophy flex now

(there's so many congratulations to give, that it's hard to keep track of, whoops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back