• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

tell me about your pet(s)!

My dog:
-Small
-Likes to eat grass
-Gay (I'm not just projecting BTW he's literally gay)
-Likes to attempt to intimidate big dogs

My cat:
-He goes back and forth between being completely aloof and a loner to wanting so much attention that he'll start meowing so loud he's practically screaming if I'm not spending 1000% of my time with him
-He is known for sleeping in weird, goofy poses
-He's gotten into a habit of jumping on surfaces that are so slippery that he just falls off of them immediately
-Has no tail

we have a corgi chihuahua

apparently my mom brought her to a school meeting today which was super embarrassing lmao. they must?ve just assumed she was a service dog

Have 4 cats.

Male orange tabby named Beau, total momma's boy and really only puts up with me, his "dad" cuz the wife and I had him since he was a kitten. Does not like my father-in-law, always hissing at him but very lovey-dovey with wife's stepdad. We think it's cuz her biological dad chews tobacco, and Beau doesn't like the smell. He's a troublemaker, always getting his nose into things and knocking things over to wake me up before dawn to feed him. So attached to his "mommy" that he gets petulant if she's not in bed where he can lie on top of or next to her. If she's not home he'll grab the blanket and drag it off the bed and halfway out the bedrooms door. Very smart, will play fetch on occasion, and acts very paternal towards the younger cats when he's not picking on them

Luna, black cat. Very skittish, but loves her belly rubs. Has almost no meow but insanely deep growl when she's upset at her brothers, who are bigger than her. Starting to become a bit of a bully herself; one of her littermates belongs to a friend and is staying with us while said friend tries to find a new place, and Luna has been picking on her a bit in part because she's even smaller.

Oreo. Classic tuxedo (not the one in my picture, that was my aunt's cat), youngest and also the biggest. Originally belonged to someone my wife thought was a friend, who stayed with us for a while. This woman was no friend; lied about almost everything, showed signs of narcissism and sociopathy, had to always one up or compare herself to everyone around her for attention and try to drive wedges. Only adopted Oreo because she was living with us at the time and was jealous over our cats. Couldn't be bothered to take care of him unless we pestered her about it, pretty much all fell to me. She left the poor guy a neurotic mess before she vanished on us. He's doing much better now. Sadly, he's not very bright, and doesn't understand how much bigger than everyone he is, so he plays way too rough. Loves me more than anyone else in the house, but father-in-law is close second.

Finally, Ruby. Father-in-law's Russian Blue. Oldest cat but only has Beau beat by maybe a year. A little overweight, because her daddy keeps slipping her tidbits of his meats and such. Very no nonsense when it comes to the other cats: any time the boys cause her grief she goes after them swinging. Has a strange habit of meowing late at night, wife thinks apartment is inhabited by spirit and Ruby is talking to it. Prone to random fits of hyperness.

Now that's gonna be a long list..
Let's keep it in order that I got them

[SPOILER="List is super long, care]Lili (guinea pig)
- Died with only 5 month
- Had a hole in her heart (apparently)

Lulu (guinea pig)
- My oldest guinea pig ever, with 7 years
- Survived almost all other pigs
- Had a hard start in live
- Died of cancer

Wuschel (guinea pig)
- Was pregnant, 2 babies
- Got a very bad sickness. Doctor said less than 0,1% chance of surviving
- I made her survive, but she got disabled
- Half blind, holding her head to the side, sometimes falling over
- Died on her 6th birthday

Minnie (guinea pig)
- Daughter of Wuschel
- Very cute piggy
- Put to sleep because of very heavy cancer with 4 years
- Last thing she ate was a grape out of my hands..

Purzel (guinea pig)
- Son of Wuschel
- Had to give him away, to not get more babies..
- No idea if he's still alive today

Cindy (guinea pig)
- Super cute piggy
- Got not accepted by the other, so gave her away
- Died with 3 years (if I remember correctly)

Fussel (guinea pig)
- Jesus christ, she was my favorite pet..
- She actually understood feelings
- Super cute
- Would give everything to get her back
- Got very sick and put to sleep..

Sunny (guinea pig)
- Got her with Fussel
- Very living little piggy
- Loved to get pictures taken of her
- Died of a heartattack from a super hot summer..

Snow (guinea pig)
- My very first male, that I was allowed to keep!
- Used to be called "Undercover"
- Got him when he was 3 years old
- He served as a "renting guinea pig"
- Used to be the "boyfriend" of Fussel ;3
- Died of strong diarreah..

Fly (guinea pig)
- Got her because Cindy died
- Shock of my life when the doctor slit her throat to actually save her life (she survived)
- Suddenly stopped eating and died shortly after..

Link (rabbit)
- Saved him from a bad owner
- Original name was "Disney"
- my first rabbit ever
- He loves to bite cables and hates my boyfriend (jealousy)

Sona (guinea pig)
- Got her because Fussel was alone, after Snow and Fly died close to each other
- She was very sick, not having money, we gave her back.. (didn't like it..)
- Apparently she is healthy nowadays

Nami (guinea pig)
- What a cuuuuuute fur ball!!
- Sadly she died only one day after she came to me..
- Same sickness as Snow died of (diarreah)..

Maya (guinea pig)
- Got her when we gave Sona back
- A golden fur ball!
- First called "Lux", hated the name though
- Loves food more than anything

Mido (rabbit)
- got sold to us as a female
- so he got called "Zelda"
- figured out he has balls.. xD
- got renamed in Mido, both rabbits are castrated now
- Best gay friend with Link!

Bijou (guinea pig)
- What a beauty!
- Has a white and black feet on front and back
- Even her lips are half white, half black!
- Hyperactive
- Actually likes to get picked up

Wildy (guinea pig)
- Got sold as normal guinea pig
- Turned out she's a cuy (big guinea pig)
- Had to give her back, she bite Fussel and was very aggressive..

Poppy (cat)
- My very first pet, that was not in a cage!
- She loves me extremelly much
- Hates the smell of oranges
- Hate-Loves her boyfriend Ekko
- Loves to massage my back

Ekko (cat)
- Got him from a shelter
- First 11 months of his life was in a shelter, because black cats are "bad luck"
- He looooooves to get pet
- He also loves to fart
- Food is his second name
- He adores Poppy, but she mostly slaps him

Speedy (guinea pig)
- Got sold as female
- Turned out he is a male.. it broke my heart
- His fur was a mix of the colors of Minnie and the fur was like Fussels
- Had to give him back...

Trixi (guinea pig)
- Last guinea pig I will ever get
- Such a cutie, has lovely colors
- Very interested in everything

Hyuna (dog)
- Loves to lick you for hours
- Very happy little dog
- Scared of rabbits
- Daughter of Bianca
- Dog of my boyfriend
- Used to live at my boyfriends familys home, now they give them to us!

Bianca (dog)
- Mother of Hyuna
- Dog of my boyfriends sister (now mine)
- Likes to hunt
- Shows when she doesn't like something
- Very lovely otherwise[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Sushi, my dog is nine months old. She's black with a white paw and she likes to cuddle and to sleep in my bed. She loves treats but she also likes to chew my cables. She's happy and healthy and she's very loving. Ricky, my parrot, is one year old, yellow with a blue-green tail. He's very active and he likes to wake me up in the morning. He loves wild bird peanuts and to bath in his water container. I love them both and I'm happy that they get along well even though sometimes Ricky likes to provoke her.

Last edited:
i’ve got a shorthair cat named zeva who’s the light of my life - she really likes treats, she’s chunky (because she really likes treats lmao), she’s 11 years old, she has a narrowed windpipe which has led to some breathing difficulties but she’s still alive and kicking, she has a super loud purr and she does not meow,, she squeaks🥺

I don't have a pet. My parents do, though. I think she's a Great Dane and German Shepherd. Her name is Roxy, and she's a big dog that might look intimidating, but she's just the biggest bestest doggy in the whole wide world. She's very obedient and loves to be petted. 💙

I have 2 rabbits & 2 cats. I'll only tell you about my 1 rabbit Anastasia. She came from a meat farm and is very grumpy. She likes to lunge out from under the table and bite your ankles. I don't blame her though, she had a ton of babies for meat and then when she was too sick, they threw her on the street. She had been stabbed 3 times while pregnant & survived. She's one big bad thicc woman.
20200424_114311-1.jpg

My cat’s name is Mayu! She is a six year old mix that I adopted back in December. While Mayu has a urinary tract issue, she is also extremely affectionate and playful. She is easily the chattiest cat I’ve ever met. I can’t walk by her without hearing at least one meow.

I'm about to tell you all about my
IMG_20200405_102011985_PORTRAIT.jpg

My mother brought home Luna when I was 14. We had just moved back to our home town after moving away for several years. I had been through a lot: my parents divorcing, unhealthy habits, toxic friendships, etc. My mother's best friend, who she had been friends with since high school was ongoing suffering muscular dystrophy, and we moved back to the area to support her and also my grandfather who was suffering from Alzheimer's. We moved to a trailer park where my mom's best friend and her daughter, who is also one of my closest friends, resided. Under that trailer, a stray cat had some kittens! I was forced to move to a (new) area for me, starting highschool as a first year, not knowing anyone at my school. I was feeling very discouraged but my mom knew I had always wanted a pet/cat of my own. I was about 3 days into school before coming home to
FB_IMG_1590771834497.jpg
I was very overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude. I kept him in a large cardboard box with wet food and litter beside my bedside while I slept at night. He cried throughout the night for the first few days, likely being taken away from his litter too early but I don't blame my mom as she probably didn't realize. Luna got used to it, and got adjusted to our home life quickly! Shortly after I got him litter and kitten kibble trained! I loved him so much it makes me sick! 😍

When he was 4 months old, I was getting ready for school, and heard him crying out one morning. I went out into the living room where I heard his cries. I did not see him anywhere? I was very confused and feeling panicked?! I woke my mom up. The living room window was open and I was worried he fell out the window and injured himself?! It turns out he had found a hole under our couch, and he got inside the couch. We had to cut a hole on the interior to get him out. 🤣

Fast forward several months later, my mom got some lillies from her boyfriend. Luna loves to eat flowers! He bit right into those flowers!!! I had not realized lillies are toxic for cats, but my mom had come across some info not too long after receiving those flowers, and we rushed him to the vet in a panic. He ended up being fine, but at that time is when I learned he is definitely not a she. He had so much fluff down there I didn't realize he was a boy for months!

Fast forward another 2-4 years, he has been my best friend through it all. I had a tough time through high school. I never really fit in after moving to a *new* school district. I had acquaintances, not friends. I would get off the bus crying. I was depressed. I was taking things out on myself. My dad was moving on with his life without my mom and I. Life felt tough. My cat was always there, relying on me, cuddling with me, giving me eskimo kisses nearly every day I would get up. If I was crying, he would curl up next to me. If I was just chilling, he'd get in my lap. He's always been the constant in my life, and I'm really glad my mom rescued him to give to me.

I'm 24 now and it may sound silly, but my cat is the reason I kept myself alive some days. I've had some really bad days, but I've also had some really good days, and he has been there through it all. He's my binchy boy, and he finally gets to live out the rest out of his life seeing me happy with my husband, who is his *official* cat daddy 😍

IMG_20200524_010038332_PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20200627_151210258.jpg
IMG_20200420_173115095_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20200509_115035013.jpg

edited some typos

Last edited:
my kitty bbgirl :

- ragdoll bb
- fits in a teacup, hence her name
- the softest 🥺
- likes watching me play ac
- watches twitch streams with me
- sits on my lap when i’m playing fps
- night kitty ;; stays up with me at 2am <3
- meows along to whatever music is playing

i luv her more than anyone honestly, pls pet her

My dog Ladybug is a small poodle. She loves food and love rubs. She can seriously be rubbed on all day and have no problem with it lol. She begs for my food a lot. She likes to sleep with me and likes being under the covers. If she wants something she’ll tap me with her paw or nudge her head against my hand. Or bark a bit. Depends on what she wants. She’s very demanding lol. She’s my sweet baby though. I love it when she randomly licks me or follow me around the house. When I’m out of sight my grandma tell me that she would come looking for me. It makes me heart warm cause it shows that she really loves me.

I have 6 dogs! Ella, standard poodle; Dancer, standard poodle; Bear, St. Bernard mix; Charlie, great dane; Bean, English bulldog; and Luna, great pyrenees. I certainly can't imagine a life without these dogs, that's for sure.

I have a corgi named Norris who’s 7 months old and is a total gremlin. I mean, I love him to bits and love him smol, but man I can’t wait til he’s a little older and listens to me more. He’s a rambunctious teen right now. 🙃

I have a 4 year old chihuahua/pomeranian mix named Tanuki. July 1st will actually be his 4 year anniversary with us. We adopted him when he was about 6 months old.

He has separation anxiety and is afraid of just about everything so raising and training him has been a challenge. I was hoping that after 4 years he'd be doing a lot better, but it seems like everytime we overcome one hurdle, something else happens that affects him negatively. But for all the trouble and stress, I love him with all my heart and wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

I have two cats. Girl (3) and old man (13). She likes to bother him a lot, keeps him young and annoyed lol. By bother I mean, sit in his “spot”, pounce on him to play, sit next to him so he’ll move (he likes his space). She’s a calico shorthair and he’s a longhair blue lynx point Siamese.

Growing up we had so many cats and dogs, and while I don't approve of how often my family purchases pets in hindsight, I'm glad that I got so much experience and understanding in regards to animals, how to treat them, and the language that they speak. I'm a pretty deep well for canine and feline knowledge, and that fascination with animals was always fostered by my mother.
That being said, at the moment, I have two Shiba Inu's, and to be quite honest, I wouldn't ever suggest an inexperienced dog owner roll the dice in getting one. Simply put, they are a difficult breed to handle, especially if you get a strangely tempered one.
I have a male, Django, who is a red and is going to be eight years old this year, and a female, Juneau, who is a red sesame and will be seven. I had initially intended to just have a pair that I could breed to raise optimal family pets on my own, but after seeing the temperament of my male, I ultimately decided against it. I received him when he was around eight to nine weeks old, and immediately we understood that this dog was a spitfire. He would start fights with all of my mother's dogs (remember, he was only a two month old puppy), and would charge other people's pets, including the neighbor's full grown german shepherd. I was baffled as to what to do, and tried to get him out in public as often as I could. I wanted him to be exposed to as many people as possible, and as many dogs as possible, but in the end, it really didn't change much and I eventually gave up. At this point, he only spends time with the dogs that he knows, and that's about it, because he will full on clobber another dog, given the opportunity to. He needs a figurative tight leash, but while dog aggressive, he is a fantastic dog in all other areas. I trained him as well as I could, so he's an amazing dog at home, and sticks close to you when hiking, etc. He's great taking baths, great being groomed, is well-mannered around food, loves to be with us, but again, not being able to have him around other dogs is such a hassle. I really don't know what more I could have done with him, but on the other end of the spectrum, my other dog Juneau is amazing with socializing. I got the pick of the litter when I went to get her, and on of her sisters seemed to have a temperament like my male's. I was glad to avoid that problem, but I knew it was going to be trouble for someone else later down the line. I took her out a ton as a puppy as well, tried to socialize as much as possible. She's very well-trained, but came with a slightly more shy personality, so I try to boost her confidence when I can. Thankfully, they get along well, and she's actually the one that bullies him, which I find to be a great act of karma on his end. Poor Django.

I have a little Maltipoo! She's so adorable and loveable. She is really attached to me, not sure why... probably because I give her the most attention because I'm obsessed with her, lol! I got her from some lady who posted her on Facebook, said she didn't have time for her anymore. :( I'm so glad she didn't though, because I honestly found one of the best dogs a girl could ask for!

We were told she was 3, but the vet said she was really 6. She's 8 now :) She loves cuddling with me and she always sleeps in the craziest positions lol. She's afraid of thunderstorms and fireworks, or any loud noises really. She even gets afraid at the sound of gum being chewed... not just the bubbles, but the chewing! It depresses me because I don't know how to make her not scared. I tried everything - from slowly trying to get her used to the noises, an anxiety jacket, coddling her, ignoring her... I dunno what to do! If anyone can help please let me know :$

Back