• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Team Rocket

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Team Rocket</big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big>

_______________<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>R</big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big>_______________

Hey everyone, you might remember how Team Rocket met an unfortunate end in the hands of some kid in the Kanto region, and then again in the Jhoto region. Other teams have come and gone but none could take claim as the original team.

This is why I have decided to pick up the pieces and reform the team!

Giovanni is long gone after all time to take action and take over ever region we can get our hands on.

I think i shall remain known as Sporge in this.

The new online pokemon games, Diamond and Pearl, are not required but they are highly recommended as I may have missions involving it and of course if a rival team shows up we would have a way to actually fight them no?

To join post in this format.

Name: Sporge
Type Specialty: Currently none, although plan to expand into Dark, Ghost, and Ice
Current Pokemon Team: Infernape, Sneasel, Haunter, Noctowl, Luxray, Golduck
Other notable Pokemon: Medichan, Alakazam, Roselia, Skorupi

now the current team is who you mainly use right now, notable pokemon are guys who you just want to mention.

I realize I am behind in the game but I have a collection of level 100 guys in the GBA games that dominate.

If you wish to join post the information I asked and why you think you would be a good member of this nefariously evil team. On a side note all new members start as a grunt and need to prove their worth!

Ranks:
Rocket Grunt
(more ranks to come as I choose what they are, there will be ranks for specializing in different areas such as perhaps mining, berry growing, contest training, and of course regular training.)

Sporge out.

P.S. I will be cleaning up this front page sometime.... until then deal with it. If you want to make a graphic for us feel free to otherwise I think I will be when I have time and feel in the mood to make something.

<big><big><big><big><big><big>MISSION THE FIRST:</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

Make you self a Rocket training card!
To be slightly based off of regular trainer cards in the games.
Those who make a good design will be given an option to go into a new rank. (department of counterfitting or something like that, feel free to suggest the rank name)
I would advise that you try to make it a design that can be easily changed so that if others want one of the same design it is easily made. This could be something i judge it on.

For extra credit you can even make a back side!

I hope you grunts are up for the challenge!

<big><big><big><big><big><big>GENETICS:</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>
As we may recall, Team Rocket had an excellent genetics team who worked t create Mewtwo one of the most powerful pokemon around. Time to start research again! I am of course talking about making all sort of hybrids (in sprite form and in game). in game pokemon can be breed to have special moves, and clearly outside of the game we can create mixes of two pokemon as well as invent our own. SO GET CRACKING AND report the results to our lab in the secret HQ.

<big><big><big><big><big><big>NEWS</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

I would like to announce our new secret base on bell street.

this thread will be kept up for appearances and to show off what we do.

In the Secret HQ we can plan battles, set up shops, (I think Ultra could use one tongue.gif)
as well as other general things like mission suggestions this thread will be mainly for missions now.

to get the password please PM me.

2 open commmander positions

Please look up the thread in our HQ for how to apply!

<big><big><big><big>Member info:</big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big></big></big>

Team Rocket leader: Sporge

Type Specialty: Currently none, although plan to expand into Dark, Ghost, and Ice

Current Pokemon Team: Infernape, Sneasel, Haunter, Noctowl, Luxray, Golduck

Other notable Pokemon: Medichan, Alakazam, Roselia, Skorupi

Type Speciality: Soon to be Ghost/Psychic...hopefully. >.<

Current Pokemon Team: Torterra, Drifblim, Dialga, Gastrodon, Abomasnow, Purugly

Other notable pokemon: Fearow, Steelix, Bronzong

Type Speciality: None at the moment, but I'm more of a Physical Pokemon trainer.

Current Pokemon Team: Golem, Luxio, Prinplup, Staravia, Ponyta, Pichu

Other notable pokemon: N/A

Rocket Grunt: ZF

Type Speciality: Soon to be dragon

Current Pokemon Team: Empoleon, Infernape, Torterra, Dialga, Palkia, Starvia.

Other notable pokemon: Dratini, Charmander, Luxray.

Rocket Grunt: Super_Naruto

Type Specialty: Master of all, especially into legendaries.

Current Pokemon Team: Infernape, Empoleon, Giratina, Regigigas, Staraptor, Dialga

Other notable Pokemon: Luxray, Uxie, Azelf, Quagsire

Rocket Grunt: Yogurt

Type Specialty:A variety, I have two part steel and two part fighting

Current Pokemon Team: Gallade Empoleon Lucario Seviper Luxray Houndoom

Other notable Pokemon: Umbreon Spiritomb Venasaur

Rocket Grunt: Iron_Link_92 (Or just IL)

Type Specialty: Steel

Current Pokemon Team: Empoleon, Scizor, Metagross, Aggron, Magnezone, Skarmory.

Other notable Pokemon: Lucario, Steelix.

Rocket Grunt: DarkEagle

Type Speciality- Fire/Dark

Current Pokemon team- Charizard, Mightyena, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Rapidash and Arcanine.

Additional Pokemon- Umbreon, Flareon and Arbok.

Name: John

Specialty: Dragon/Fire

Team: Infernape, Charizard, Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, & Gyarados

Additional Pokemon: Latios & Latias, Ryaquaza, Dialga Palkia & Giratina

Name: Kyle

Type Specialty: Water and Fire

Current Pokemon Team: Infernape,Grotle,Empoleon,Steelix,Charzard

Other notable Pokemon: Dialga,Palkia

Name: Gengar

(I'm soon to go to pal park, hopefully, and once I'm there my team will greatly change)

Gengar said:

(I'm soon to go to pal park, hopefully, and once I'm there my team will greatly change)
Good to have you on the team!
I really think this is a great idea now if only someone would dare to oppose us....

I think we could get our own board sometime too....

:p

Sporge27 said:
Gengar said:

I really think this is a great idea now if only someone would dare to oppose us....

We should!

*starts savin' up bells*

UltraByte said:
Not joining but..

D=

Move this to the Pokemon DP board. This isn't RPing.
How is pretending to be in Team Rocket aka playing the role of Team Rocket not an RP?

Honestly i was on team Snagem on Nsider then shifted to the low2er ranks of team Rocket, and now2 i run the TBT branch all RPING! Pokemon is an RP game too you know.

Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:
Gengar said:

We should!

*starts savin' up bells*
Actuall I could buy it.... *notes ten thousands bells*.... but donations are gladly accepted!

How is pretending to be in Team Rocket aka playing the role of Team Rocket not an RP?
I see no RPing in this at all. Pretending is one thing, and RPing is another. Also, you're not earning Pokemon, Ranks, or even going to be RPing.

Honestly i was on team Snagem on Nsider then shifted to the low2er ranks of team Rocket, and now2 i run the TBT branch all RPING! Pokemon is an RP game too you know.
So, what RPs do you run, other than this? That Cafe doesn't could as an RP.

There will be ranks, which is why you start as a grunt. I might not have most intricate layout but it is an RP. Besides it wouldn't fit too well in the pokemon board. I don't see what the big deal is though...

Sporge27 said:
There will be ranks, which is why you start as a grunt. I might not have most intricate layout but it is an RP. Besides it wouldn't fit too well in the pokemon board. I don't see what the big deal is though...
Well, I'll just take your word for it.

Meh, it just bugs me that most 'RP's here aren't actually RPs.

So... We don't need online DP?

I was thinking about that, it isn't needed but there will be many events that will use it....

I don't think this will be very fun for you if you don't..... but you can always participate on the forum, as I will try to have events happen on here, such as an art or spriting contest or say other things involving secret info, to just taking pride in you evil acts, but I really don't think we have the man power to make it a full forum traditional RP involing keeping track of levels moves, pokemon, and so many other things like items, ug. I don't have the time for that kinda thing!

So in short D/P and online stuff isn't needed, but it really isn't going to be much to be a part of this if you don't have it.... :r yeah

Technically I have online, but my connection doesn't work at the moment... =/ I also don't play a lot, and my team is mostly level 20/25.

Spriting contests? I'm in then!

Name: UB

Type Speciality: None at the moment, but I'm more of a Physical Pokemon trainer.

Current Pokemon Team: Golem, Luxio, Prinplup, Staravia, Ponyta, Pichu

Other notable pokemon: N/A

I wish I had D/P and more time so I could play along, but sadly I don't. I think this is an awesome idea, Sporge, and it sounds like tons of fun.

@ZF
Well preferably your actual guys in D/P. If you dohn't have D/P try to make it sound reasonable, I don't want someone with a team of all legendaries.... you know how annoying it would be.

@DG
I actual made a team Rocket things with some friends back in the days of the original red/blue games, it was fun but I am just trying to transfer it online now

@UB don't worry about lagging behind, I am only in the low to mid 30's right now...
But I have a ton of freetime on my hands right now, and prefer this to reading while I am hooked on it

Hmmm good question.

I think i got a good first mission though.

We clearly need special trainer cards to show that we belong to this organization right? so....

<big><big><big><big><big><big>MISSION THE FIRST:</big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big><big><big><big><big></big></big></big></big></big></big><big><big>

Make you self a Rocket training card!
To be slightly based off of regular trainer cards in the games.
Those who make a good design will be given an option to go into a new rank. (department of counterfitting or something like that, feel free to suggest the rank name)
I would advise that you try to make it a design that can be easily changed so that if others want one of the same design it is easily made. This could be something i judge it on.

For extra credit you can even make a back side!

I hope you grunts are up for the challenge!

P.S. I will put all missi0ons on the front page and they can be completed at any time unless otherwise stated.

Name: ZF

Type Speciality: Soon to be dragon

Current Pokemon Team: Empoleon, Infernape, Torterra, Dialga, Palkia, Starvia.

Other notable pokemon: Dratini, Charmander, Luxray.

Back