• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Team Fortress 2

Kobry614 said:
Psychonaut said:
Kobry614 said:
very nice, but it ended too quickly.
Sorry I rushed the end
Hence the lack of actual animation at the end
would've loved to see the heavy do something with the cube, but it's still good. just a fast end.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>some ideas</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">eat, shoot, smash, throw at engie, call for medic, dunno what else. engie build something to help, or spy maybe? i dunno.</div>

I laugh at the bull*censored.2.0* people are trying to pull off on people.

Paint for hats, new polycount weapons for hats/metal. I knew it'd happen and even Raz said, after so long, the new(and vintage) stuff means nothing special.

AndyB said:

Paint for hats, new polycount weapons for hats/metal. I knew it'd happen and even Raz said, after so long, the new(and vintage) stuff means nothing special.
Maybe that's what they want you to think. People realize that "Vintage" anything is worthless, so they craft it all away until about 10% are left. That's when the real trading starts. /conspiracytheory

Personally though, I'd prefer it if they took out the Vintage stuff. It's cool that they want to encourage trading, but I don't think that's necessary. If I recall correctly, the community wanted to trade items since the WAR! update, so much so that it is safe to assume that making items "Vintage" only gave people reason to rip each other off. In my opinion, the only way you'll get a decent trade going in TF2 is if you either have hats, paint, metal and nametags.

-Aaron said:
AndyB said:

Maybe that's what they want you to think. People realize that "Vintage" anything is worthless, so they craft it all away until about 10% are left. That's when the real trading starts. /conspiracytheory

Personally though, I'd prefer it if they took out the Vintage stuff. It's cool that they want to encourage trading, but I don't think that's necessary. If I recall correctly, the community wanted to trade items since the WAR! update, so much so that it is safe to assume that making items "Vintage" only gave people reason to rip each other off. In my opinion, the only way you'll get a decent trade going in TF2 is if you either have hats, paint, metal and nametags.
we'll see who's calling vintage stuff worthless when some sad lonely person cares about a vintage jarate vs a regular jarate. ;)

name tags are worth much more than i thought they were. lol.

i don't mind the vintage stuff, people who want hats because they're hats will trade vintages for non vintages, while it's just a barrier for those who care.

don't trade 4 hats for one just because it's new/vintage. hurp.

Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
AndyB said:

we'll see who's calling vintage stuff worthless when some sad lonely person cares about a vintage jarate vs a regular jarate. ;)

i don't mind the vintage stuff, people who want hats because they're hats will trade vintages for non vintages, while it's just a barrier for those who care.

Hey hey, vintage jarate sounds hilarious! I mean how long do you need to hold onto a jar of piss until it is vintage? lol

Sporge27 said:
Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
AndyB said:

Hey hey, vintage jarate sounds hilarious! I mean how long do you need to hold onto a jar of piss until it is vintage? lol
jarate, sandviches, and the drinks being the exception.. didn't mean anything by that :veryhappy:

Really it is just another way to say " Hey look how long I've been playing!"

My Primeval warrior badge says it all though :p

Seems that Ellis' Hat and Frying Pan can now be traded.
I'd get some cool offers,
<small><small>
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>BUT I DON'T HAVE THEM YET.</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
</small></small>;__;

-Aaron said:
Seems that Ellis' Hat and Frying Pan can now be traded.
I'd get some cool offers,
<small><small>
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>BUT I DON'T HAVE THEM YET.</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>
</small></small>;__;
I got mine last night.

seems to be taking a while. ;_;

well.. the hats nice and all, but it's more or less a reskin of the mann co hat, yeah?

bill's hat is the one that's worth something.

The two hats are slightly different. And the pan is a skin of the bottle/shovel, but more amusing.

Bill's Hat is a yes please!
(Hate those *censored.3.0*ers that have 5. Or the dude with 148 alien hats.)

NOPE
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/8AE2pe5LDgE'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/8AE2pe5LDgE' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Psychonaut said:
and i feel you all should watch this, as it's an accurate recording of what tf2 is all about.
http://www.youtube.com/v/F3W08AfJsCk&NR=1
bump to combat the recently posted vid.

oh god dat engie. so kawaii.

Back